No announcement yet.

Mysterious Spiral filmed in Norway sky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mysterious Spiral filmed in Norway sky

The Norway Government said in a news release that it was a Russian rocket. LOL

Worm hole anyone?
    Last edited by Mad; 12-10-2009, 03:56 PM.

LHC anyone?

Comment

Heard about this but haven't really seen much about it. It sure does look like what would apear to be a worm hole. Was there a spotlight shining on it or was that from the object? Its hard to tell from the video...

Comment

Dem alienz are a coming!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
          Heard about this but haven't really seen much about it. It sure does look like what would apear to be a worm hole. Was there a spotlight shining on it or was that from the object? Its hard to tell from the video...
          The blue light was from the object.

Comment

Rocket my ass!

That **** looks weird. I heard about it, but I didn't think it was that interesting until now.

Comment

Apparently the Russian government have confirmed it was a malfunctioning rocket, explaining the spiral effect (the rocket's motor)

http://spaceweather.com/

Comment

Squealpiggy: I suspect a fraud

Jack D Ripper: It's obviously a secret weapon created by malthusian elites in the New World Order, here's a youtube video showing how Alex Jones has secret information about it

Lady Fan: Obviously this is Almighty God showing you His Almighty Power AMEN

Carnivore: I bet it's gay and has a big gay penis. What a disgusting gay. Penis.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Squealpiggy: I suspect a fraud

Jack D Ripper: It's obviously a secret weapon created by malthusian elites in the New World Order, here's a youtube video showing how Alex Jones has secret information about it

Lady Fan: Obviously this is Almighty God showing you His Almighty Power AMEN

Carnivore: I bet it's gay and has a big gay penis. What a disgusting gay. Penis.
                  Funnily enough, one of the conspiracy theories that has sprung up is something called 'Project Blue Beam' in which the government creates a false rapture.

Have a giggle on me, Piggy:

Comment

Oh ok, it;s the antichrist. OK.

Oh and there'll be an explosion resulting in archaeological discoveries that "disprove religion". Alright. Yeah the past 300 years of discoveries disproving fundamentalist religion doesn't cut it, we need to make an explosion. 1.38 abd I've seen enough and I've heard enough of that crappy Q-base demo tune I presume was playing.

Comment

Working...
                    X