Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    play pau at c, dwight at pf.

everyone's problem fixed.
    and I'm pretty sure Pau will be the backup center in a couple of days anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

I think you meant '4'.

and I don't think it would work well for Dwight. The spacing wouldn't be right cuz Dwight has no range.
      dwight can't play 4 on offense.. his range is as long as a 2yrs old pee.. spacing is a big problem..

Comment

Marvin Williams in Utah or Josh Smith in Atlanta.

I think Josh Smith would be more likely since Utah is unlikely to want to give Lakers any more advantage in the West.

If Lakers are really gutsy, they might even go for Paul George and convert him to PF. Also they have the best chance of getting him I'm sure the Pacers wouldn't mind getting some size in Gasol so they could out size the Heat even more.

I think you meant '4'.

and I don't think it would work well for Dwight. The spacing wouldn't be right cuz Dwight has no range.
        There's no way Utah would get Gasol. They are already stacked in the front court with Milsap, Jefferson, Favors, and Kanter. What they need is someone on the wing like Rudy Gay. Hayward is solid, but they need a scorer or athletic wing man.

Comment

• Today we saw San Antonio just parking themselves in the paint because the Lakers just keep shooting bricks from the outside.

D'antoni's system requires 4 shooters. Gasol is the odd man out.

Comment

Marvin Williams in Utah or Josh Smith in Atlanta.

I think Josh Smith would be more likely since Utah is unlikely to want to give Lakers any more advantage in the West.

If Lakers are really gutsy, they might even go for Paul George and convert him to PF. Also they have the best chance of getting him I'm sure the Pacers wouldn't mind getting some size in Gasol so they could out size the Heat even more.

I think you meant '4'.

Blake Griffin just dunks for most his points appearantly.. im sure D12 wont have a problem at 4

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
              [/B]

Blake Griffin just dunks for most his points appearantly.. im sure D12 wont have a problem at 4
              ppl think 4 means shooting jumpers.

no. he still drives to the hoop just not in the middle where everyone collapses in on him anyway.

put pau in the middle and see how many times d12 gets dunks off of pau from cutting in from the other side.

Comment

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
                [/B]

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                ppl think 4 means shooting jumpers.

no. he still drives to the hoop just not in the middle where everyone collapses in on him anyway.

put pau in the middle and see how many times d12 gets dunks off of pau from cutting in from the other side.
                blake unlike dwight have handles... pass dwight the ball 15-18 ft from the basket and chances are, he will shoot a brick instead of driving to the hoop..
                Last edited by lebrick; 11-14-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  blake unlike dwight have handles... pass dwight the ball 15-18 ft from the basket and chances are, he will shoot a brick instead of driving to the hoop..
                  and being a pf means being 15-18 feet from the hoop?

fecking stupid modern nba.

every nitwit thinks 4 plays like rashard lewis and dirk nowitzki.

Comment

• The game shouldn't have been so close.

Turnovers killed us.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      The game shouldn't have been so close.

Turnovers killed us.

im not too upset over the loss last night

we kept up with them playing pick up ball...they had to play Duncan almost the entire 2nd half...just shows the kinda talent we have on the roster...im pretty much over the phil nightmare...get pringles in there and lets roll this **** out already

Comment

Working...
                      X