No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: When Canelo Lands, Khan Will Have A lot of Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    STOP the nonsense, this has nothing to do with legacy, this has nothing to do with taking on a monster. It's taking the biggest paycheck humanly available to Khan. I'm sorry to break it to people but have we actually forgotten this guy is unproven at 147, has been rocked by his past two sub-par opponents and would go from these opportunities to rebuilding if he lost to a lesser opponent. People need to stop believing the hype.

agree 100%

Comment

i never liked Khan, but the kid has more balls than a bowling alley.

Comment

Any 140 lb will have problems if they get hit flush by a Light Heavy.

This fugging guy DivaNelo is just a fraud. Bringing natural 140lbs into the ring.

#Fraud
        #Diva
        #DuckDuck
        #QuackQuak
        #FightGGG

Comment

Khan has been clamoring for a PPV fight for a long time. He may regret taking this one, though.

Comment

if canelo hit any 147'er flush a couple of times, they'd feel it, most will get ko'd

he's 2 weight classes above them

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
              If Khan loses, everyone will start calling him a bum
              If Canelo loses, everyone will start calling him a bum & overrated
              101% true.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                "Problems" may include loss of motor skills, dizziness, headaches and nausea. Please contact a ringside physician if you are feeling any of these symptoms. Canelo is not recommended for anybody with a weak chin. Please contact your physician before taking on Canelo.
                LMAO Good one, man.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  STOP the nonsense, this has nothing to do with legacy, this has nothing to do with taking on a monster. It's taking the biggest paycheck humanly available to Khan. I'm sorry to break it to people but have we actually forgotten this guy is unproven at 147, has been rocked by his past two sub-par opponents and would go from these opportunities to rebuilding if he lost to a lesser opponent. People need to stop believing the hype.
                  yeah it has nothing to do with legacy right? he's just tyring to cash out?

how ignorant can a person be? so yeah he's gonna get a fat check in this fight, but lets just ignore who he is fighting to get that fat check right?

i hate khan but atleast give him some credit for taking on this fight regardless if its about the money or not. he didnt have to take this fight. could have gone a different route and make close to what he'll be making in the canelo fight. ya acting like khan will be seeing $20+ mil or something against canelo.

Comment

Honestly, in that picture Khan looks much bigger than Canelo, except for the head and neck size. I am really curious to know the weight of both guys on fight night. To me it looks like the weight difference will not be as ridiculously big as it was in Canelo-Cotto.

Comment

Just the wind from a big left hook will cause con to see stars

Comment

Working...
                      X