Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    I'm have to run in on this, logically.

Floyd Sr. ''Close fight...point based..'' meaning, either Draw or Split,

Floyd Sr. ''My son beat Pac easy..'' meaning, UD, as everyone stated.

Roach: ''I don'T think we won...'' Loss, UD

There's a clear difference, and no, Floyd Sr. is not going to nullify any theories that because Floyd Sr said something then Roach could also be exempt...

I must carry on now and wash the dishes.
    Floyd won a close Castillo 1 fight. Acceptable. Cool. Floyd schooled Castillo in the rematch.

DLH, PAC didn't do **** in comparisin.
    I left others out of the poll to not embarrass them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Floyd won a close Castillo 1 fight. Acceptable. Cool. Floyd schooled Castillo in the rematch.

DLH, PAC didn't do **** in comparisin.
      I left others out of the poll to not embarrass them!
      the poll is very interesting.

Comment

I'm have to run in on this, logically.

Floyd Sr. ''Close fight...point based..'' meaning, either Draw or Split,

Floyd Sr. ''My son beat Pac easy..'' meaning, UD, as everyone stated.

Roach: ''I don'T think we won...'' Loss, UD

There's a clear difference, and no, Floyd Sr. is not going to nullify any theories that because Floyd Sr said something then Roach could also be exempt...

I must carry on now and wash the dishes.
        Close or not, Sr said point system "You have to give it to OSCAR". I don't want to bring the Packy situation originally but just that Oscar vid.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
          Close or not, Sr said point system "You have to give it to OSCAR". I don't want to bring the Packy situation originally but just that Oscar vid.
          Ok, so how did you score it? And what's your interpretation of a close fight?

You can watch HBO's 24/7 series over and over, Floyd Sr. had beef with Roger and Floyd because Jr. didn't acknowledge that they needed his help, and HBO clearly instigated and produced it so that they could be enemies. Seems normal to me, if your son cuts you off and very vocal about it, why would Floyd Sr. be pro Jr. Floyd Sr. could've easily said that Oscar won regardless of the ''point system.'' Mind you that judges base everything on points and Rd performance.

Comment

You can watch HBO's 24/7 series over and over, Floyd Sr. had beef with Roger and Floyd because Jr. didn't acknowledge that they needed his help, and HBO clearly instigated and produced it so that they could be enemies. Seems normal to me, if your son cuts you off and very vocal about it, why would Floyd Sr. be pro Jr. Floyd Sr. could've easily said that Oscar won regardless of the ''point system.'' Mind you that judges base everything on points and Rd performance.

Its not about what I score, its about Senior. He said Oscar should've won. Jr own father said he should've lost. I forgot what I scored but I would agree with Senior because he is Jr's father. Jr should've lost to Oscar because Sr said so.

Comment

What we got here, is delusional dudes, attempting to detract from a guy who beat the best boxers placed in front of him... Excuses??? No tight socks, speaking to God in Tagalog tongues, just schooling. If you don't know, now you know. (Juicy music starts). As PAC t@rds bow down.... If you don't know now you know.

Comment

• Chihuahua up!! Fake boxing fans down!

From Jhonny to all old school mofo's globally.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw

Comment

What we got here, is delusional dudes, attempting to detract from a guy who beat the best boxers placed in front of him... Excuses??? No tight socks, speaking to God in Tagalog tongues, just schooling. If you don't know, now you know. (Juicy music starts). As PAC t@rds bow down.... If you don't know now you know.

Bow down? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Like you bow down to lil floyd and the b.itch in ur avatar? LOL!!!! You sounds crazy dude... Chill out....

Just can't wait for the time to pass for Joshua/Martin and the Pac/Bradley undercards.. Not everything boxing got to be Packy/lil floyd sometimes..

Comment

• Originally posted by -KULT- View Post
                    Bow down? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Like you bow down to lil floyd and the b.itch in ur avatar? LOL!!!! You sounds crazy dude... Chill out....

Just can't wait for the time to pass for Joshua/Martin and the Pac/Bradley undercards.. Not everything boxing got to be Packy/lil floyd sometimes..

I want to see Vargas vs Granados! As a Mexican! I want to see the best emerge victorious.

I can assume you suffer from pact@rdation??

Comment

I want to see Vargas vs Granados! As a Mexican! I want to see the best emerge victorious.

I can assume you suffer from pact@rdation??

Vargas vs Granados? Quite a weird match up but anything for a good fight..

I don't think i'm suffering from it but for some maytard like you, you can assume I might.. lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X