• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RavshinRicRude straight thuggin' **** a police

(ground view from spectator)

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      I salute that mother fker!!! One of the very few gangstas that walk the walk.

Also, that male and female reporter are straight ass. Just terrible. Need to take both of their asses to some place like Wyoming or Utah and come back when they are ready to report rush hour Los Angeles car chases. Damn rookies.
      The video actual cuts to multiple local news broadcasts. But if you're referring to the first two anchors with FOX 11 you are right. They are the worst to listen to. FOX11 doesn't cover as much police pursuits as the other guys who are much better to listen to and also have better HD cameras and their chopper guy isn't as annoying. Fox 11 is bad for chases. ABC, NBC and KTLA and sometimes CBS/KCAL are way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        The video actual cuts to multiple local news broadcasts. But if you're referring to the first two anchors with FOX 11 you are right. They are the worst to listen to. FOX11 doesn't cover as much police pursuits as the other guys who are much better to listen to and also have better HD cameras and their chopper guy isn't as annoying. Fox 11 is bad for chases. ABC, NBC and KTLA and sometimes CBS/KCAL are way better.
        Yeah I'm talking about the first two. Straight garbage.

Comment

larryx.. forces the entire LAPD to take him down

Comment

Yeah I'm talking about the first two. Straight garbage.
            Yeah, for a while they didn't even have an HD camera in their chopper and their shot from the air was always grainy and nasty. They constantly cut out mid-chase to refuel too. KCAL/CBS has great coverage but their anchors are annoying during pursuits, particularly that Asian lady and Rick Garcia. They say the dumbest things.

Comment

He spit on the cop at 3:05. That's just asking for an ass whooping! Cops were throwing punches even when they knew the helicopter was there.

I can guarantee he got the beating of his life in the cop car

Comment

He spit on the cop at 3:05. That's just asking for an ass whooping! Cops were throwing punches even when they knew the helicopter was there.

I can guarantee he got the beating of his life in the cop car
                He most certainly did.

Sometimes they can't contain themselves even with the cameras rolling lol. If I remember correctly this cop (video below) got his ass handed to him in court and they had to give a settlement to the family of the thug that got kicked.

Gang banger gets kicked in head after giving up after chase in LA

Comment

He most certainly did.

Sometimes they can't contain themselves even with the cameras rolling lol. If I remember correctly this cop (video below) got his ass handed to him in court and they had to give a settlement to the family of the thug that got kicked.

Gang banger gets kicked in head after giving up after chase in LA

Comment

lol..go hard or go home

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                      lol..go hard or go home
                      oh he won't be going home for a long time

Comment

Working...
                      X