Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this piss you off? opinions please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be super pissed if I saw somebody pointing and laughing at a mentally ******ed person, however I thought the video was kind of funny. I would never make fun of someone to their face unless they deserved it though.

Comment

Originally posted by shawny
      I would be super pissed if I saw somebody pointing and laughing at a mentally ******ed person, however I thought the video was kind of funny. I would never make fun of someone to their face unless they deserved it though.

the **** was so funny?

Comment

Another sick joke. Just like what Anorak did.

Comment

Pissed off!!! ****ed up!!!! Mentally sick perv!!!!

Comment

yeah dont snitch hell just get his ass beat by a ******ed weight lifter one day

Comment

thats disgusting. your
              cousin is an *******.

Comment

How old is your cousin? I'm at school so I can't see the video of it because it is blocked here, but from what everyone is saying, it sounds pretty ****ed up

Comment

It's just some tasteless Flash movie that plays the song 'Lets get ******ed' by the Black Eyed Peas while showing an assortment of actual pictures of mentally disabled people.

What surprises me is the sheer effort that went into a project that was headed the opposite direction of funny from the get-go.

Comment

i didnt tell his mom. he is 13 i think. LOL my own cousin and i dont know for sure his age. i pointed out how it made me mad. i warned him.

Comment

Holy ****

Originally posted by slickhook
                      http://adorablebunnies.com/LOADER/downs%20all****

This was emailed to me from my cousin and he is an ******* for it. what should i say to him? i want to show his mom. i am just pissed.

what would you say if you had a frend you grew up with that was like that. and he knew it. i am really pissed off.

i got a brother with down
                      and i find that real offensive

but i understand that there is some idiots out
                      there who have no idea of what respect means

but **** it

Comment

Working...
                      X