No announcement yet.

Amir Khan's Obsession With Witchcraft

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
    Amir Khan is very superstitious he likes to fight not only on Saturdays which is the common fight night for boxers, But he will explicitly not enter the ring before 10pm so it is mostly over my 12 am. Check the last of Khans professional fights, He has never entered the ring before 10pm and the fights have always been over by 12 am in the time zone in which he has fought.

Khan despite his "Islamic" claims still clings to Pakistani witchcraft and the belief in curses etc, He sees a "Shaman" regularly and is about Islamic as Aleister Crowley was Christian, In-fact he recently paid a visit to Pakistan in the name of "charity" you can see the capital layout here, The city entire was designed by an occultist.

I think he is involved in the occult, Despite his Islamic claims, Alot of Pakistanis claim to be "Muslim" but are involved in the occult. Does anyone else think Khan is involved in Witchcraft/Occult?

Comment

Manny = illuminati

Comment

yeah i saw Khan when he was still a pup coming up through the ranks in belfast and he wasnt even the main support act and he entered the ring well before 10pm

Comment

double post
          Last edited by gingeralbino; 06-06-2012, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Since Mayweather is in Jail, this is what BS has to talk about huh? Lame

Comment

Working...
            X