No announcement yet.

Giving percentage chances for fights is trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving percentage chances for fights is trash

I find this really funny. Its like posters pluck these percentages out of thin air. I mean how much thought goes into them. Haye has a 13.1% chance against Wlad and Khan has a 52.8% chance of beating Bradley. These are the percentages that i have come up with using the boxing scene calculation method of utter randomness and basically its all an utter load of rubbish. Good day to you.
    Last edited by Davros?; 03-10-2011, 08:13 AM.

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
    I find this really funny. Its like posters pluck these percentages out of thin air. I mean how much thought goes into them. Haye has a 13.1% chance against Wlad and Khan has a 52.8% chance of beating Bradley. These are the percentages that i have come up with using the boxing scene calculation method of utter randomness and basically its all an utter load of rubbish. Good day to you.
    Good post mate.

Comment

Good post mate.
      Why thank you

Comment

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!
            it looks like this thread has a 96.532845% chance of failing mate, i'd leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
              it looks like this thread has a 96.532845% chance of failing mate, i'd leave it.
              I was hoping that people would realise that giving a random percentage number often based on the fact that they don’t like someone is rubbish. I mean you give someone a 50% chance but if he is nervous on the night and bottles it that would cut his chance, a cut in the first round would cut your chances and increase it for the other person accidental head butt elbow low blow, dodgy gut on the night, a cold, sore eyes head ache etc.

People don’t like hearing the truth and that is why this thread will sadly fail.

Comment

It's just another way for the individual making the call to state his view on the likelihood of outcomes. I don't even notice that extreme level of calculation here. Relax.

Comment

Originally posted by UmarImranKhalil View Post
                  It's just another way for the individual making the call to state his view on the likelihood of outcomes. Relax.
                  I will not i am stressed and havent had it for a while, I hate you and everyone on here.

Comment

I will not i am stressed and havent had it for a while, I hate you and everyone on here.
                    Alright, blaaaaaad. I understand. PM if you need a chat, LOLOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X