No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Responds to Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez Responds to Canelo

If really Canelo wants the fight, Its easy, his promoter must reach an agreement with my team. I,d fight him tomorrow.
    https://twitter.com/maravillabox/sta...26400503582720

at what weight?

Comment

No one wants to fight Floyd it seems. And all this time i thought he was the main man, supposedly.

No one wants Floyd cos hes not a fighter, not interested in fighting, he will only give you a headache trying to get a fight with him.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser
        at what weight?
        at none,Canelo is just bluffing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          No one wants to fight Floyd it seems. And all this time i thought he was the main man, supposedly.

No one wants Floyd cos hes not a fighter, not interested in fighting, he will only give you a headache trying to get a fight with him.
          It's obvious Floyd wants no part of these two guys, Sergio and Canelo. We're now left wondering who's his next beatable fight would be. His team was getting ready to fight Khan before Khan got KO'd. Maybe Floyd will take on Guerrero next.

Comment

I thought Martinez had to have knee surgery, him saying hes willing to fight him tomorrow is bull****

Comment

What does this thread have to do with Floyd? I mean seriously. You got Floyd on your mind 24/7.

Comment

I guess you missed the threads that said Canelo wants to possibly fight Floyd, Canelo or Cotto.

Or you're a just another ******ed troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I guess you missed the threads that said Canelo wants to possibly fight Floyd, Canelo or Cotto.

Or you're a just another ******ed troll.
                  Not a troll, just ******ed.

Just look at the quote of himself in his signature.

Comment

Another thread hijacked by Mayweather fantasists, Anyways i doubt Canelo's promoter would sanction this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X