No announcement yet.

Guy gets punked at his own pad...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
    That video was sad it would have been much better for the kid to fight back even if he gets ktfo.
    exactly...i mean even if you know you are gonna lose you should throw punches.at least you wont be labeled a pusy

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
      that's what happens to ethugs! don't mess with a *******.

by the way this pisses me off! why the hell did had to say ni99a? i don't fawking get it
      *******s are nowhere to be found.they hide in their mom's basement and watch pacqiao highlights 24/7

Comment

Didn't know Makavelli was a Padres fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          Didn't know Makavelli was a Padres fan.
          Red K sent.

Comment

Straight punches is all it needed..

Comment

Great we got beef in Suburbia between a Wannabe black, Asian Midget and a Punk Rock Kid.

At least Punk Kid knows his place and talks the right way, that little midget is a faker. I bet his poor fighting abilities would've been exposed if the other guy had put up any kind of resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
                exactly...i mean even if you know you are gonna lose you should throw punches.at least you wont be labeled a pusy
                What if you throw punches and beat the gangsta up. The gangsta would still come back and bust a cap next time he sees you. He knows where you live so its not even worth fighting back cuz you can end up six feet deep.

Comment

Dayum!! Lame *******s.... the both of them.

Comment

first of all how did u know they are *******s? are they wearing manny pacquiao shirt? 3 stars & a sun logo shirt? the one who got slapped look vietnamese to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                      first of all how did u know they are *******s? are they wearing manny pacquiao shirt? 3 stars & a sun logo shirt? the one who got slapped look vietnamese to me.
                      It's a joke. Roll with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X