Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We really badly want to see PAC land a straight left to Fraud Jr's face !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really badly want to see PAC land a straight left to Fraud Jr's face !!

PAC is usually calm but he's obviously pissed of by Fraud Jr's "noisiness"
    Too bad Fraud Jr has found a way to get away from PAC.
    But if ever they face in the ring, which I believe will happen within this year as Fraud Jr is running out of excuses, Fraud Jr. will be eating straight lefts from PAC all night that the ref will have to stop the fight in the later rounds.

PAC by brutal,bloody, face distorting TKO/KO.

Originally posted by Ron Jeremy View Post
    PAC is usually calm but he's obviously pissed of by Fraud Jr's "noisiness"
    Too bad Fraud Jr has found a way to get away from PAC.
    But if ever they face in the ring, which I believe will happen within this year as Fraud Jr is running out of excuses, Fraud Jr. will be eating straight lefts from PAC all night that the ref will have to stop the fight in the later rounds.

PAC by brutal,bloody, face distorting TKO/KO.
    when they fight ill bet u all the points i have come fight day that mayweather beats pac!

Comment

and what will Floyd be doing to Pac all night? Nothing?

Comment

imo pac is avoiding may cuz he aint gunna play into manny gameplan and that is get macho and forget about D he's gunna counter the crap outta you all night manny is wild as **** but when your standing right in front of him he'll land at will floyd wont let him hit him thats y pac wont fight him

Comment

After they land a straight needle in that arm ...lol !!!

Comment

Too bad Pac is too scared of taking a random drug test to make the biggest fight in history happen & earn 25 million at the same time.

Comment

if you forgot.. lemme remind you. PAC DUCKED MAYWEATHER. cant deny facts

Comment

If PAC doesnt put Fraud jr to sleep when they fight, I'll give all you kids a hug

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
                  Too bad Pac is too scared of taking a random drug test to make the biggest fight in history happen & earn 25 million at the same time.
                  He will take the test after the fight. Not before. Manny just wont agree on Floyd dictation. Manny know how fraud Floyd Mayweather Jr. is.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    and what will Floyd be doing to Pac all night? Nothing?
                    run run run.... TRUE STORY!!

Comment

Working...
                    X