No announcement yet.

thoughts on dexter season 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on dexter season 5

there is a strong rumor that rita is not dead....it was a dream and dexter misses the plane to the keys......i would fk'n hate that.....also there are so many holes in this one that needs to be explained? if rita is dead isn't miami police going to wonder why go after dexter's wife who doesn't fit the criteria of the trinity's victims?...also noticed srgnt. batista actually sees dexter and trinity talking in the station....what about trinity's family they know dexter as kyle wont they fess up that he was a friend....wat about debra finding dex at trinity's house 1st without a vest she seemed suspicious on that.....and now she knows the ice truck killer was his bro its goin to be a crazy season 5 so many questions....and hell no they better not make him juggle 3 kids while still letting the dark passenger take over..... hope michael hall is doing great on his battle with cancer.......damn 9 months until season 5 ....fffaaawwwkkk!!1

I hate Rita, please say she's dead.

Comment

oh and i hope that piece of **** damn i forgot his name right now debra morgans partner cop....i hope he dies this season....he's like another dokes and we all saw wat happened to that ****

Comment

It would suck if Rita is not dead. So annoying.

The man provides for 3 kids(2 of which aren't even his own), buys a house, lets her invade the little private space he had, and all she can do is ***** and moan

Comment

I hope Dexter's sister get's killed next.

She's annoying.

Comment

yeah i wouldn't mind deborah dying at all....i just found out that they are actually married dexter and deborah....i wonder which kid will want to kill following dexter's footsteps harrison or rita's kid who i cant think of his freaking name.....damn im forgetting tons of stuff today

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
              yeah i wouldn't mind deborah dying at all....i just found out that they are actually married dexter and deborah....i wonder which kid will want to kill following dexter's footsteps harrison or rita's kid who i cant think of his freaking name.....damn im forgetting tons of stuff today
              Rita's kids are adopted bastards like him now.

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
                I hope Dexter's sister get's killed next.

She's annoying.
                Did you know that she's married to Dexter in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Did you know that she's married to Dexter in real life?
                  Yes, it's old news.

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
                    oh and i hope that piece of **** damn i forgot his name right now debra morgans partner cop....i hope he dies this season....he's like another dokes and we all saw wat happened to that ****
                    Dokes was a great character, this guy is just a douche bag.

Comment

Working...
                    X