Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny demanding PED testing : guilty conscious maybe ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    his main problem was blood being taken too close to the fight, fighters have their own superstitions and regimen and he felt that weekend him in his last loss to Morales.

He was willing to give unlimited Urine testing and for a drug tester to live with him 24/7 and have hbo camera crews around him, why would anyone risk using peds knowing they can't hide anywhere?

and Urine testing is what caught Berto, Peterson, and Mickey bey's positive tests.
    Wasn't there a video of blood being drawn from Pacquiao like a week or two before his fight with Hatton? A fight where he simply iced Ricky and the blood that was taken didn't seem to harm or weaken him for that particular fight.

Either way I digress. I simply just wanted to state that because I see folks use the Morales loss as a particular reason why he didn't want blood being drawn from him

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      just because someone does something you don't believe is possible doesn't mean it isn't real and isn't legit

This is the logic reporters used to undermine Barry Bonds even though he never tested positive. why you make perfect sense with this point, you can't act like this level of reasoning hasn't been used before.
      Exactly. It's never really about anything other than who they like and who they don't like. They don't like Floyd so the media killed him, even after he gave up 50-50 and 14 days. They like Manny, so they refused to smear him even after turning these tests down and fighting opponents no one wanted to see him fight.

Case in point, I've read articles from "credible" writers in the industry that flat out called Floyd a coward. I read one recently that says he's a joke unless he fights Ward. I've never seen an article on the irony of Pacquiao now requesting drug testing or the opponent selection where he fights a lot of B fighters coming off losses or subpar showings.

Comment

if he was gonna grow a guilty conscience, you'd think it would have been after sparking hatton

his main problem was blood being taken too close to the fight, fighters have their own superstitions and regimen and he felt that weekend him in his last loss to Morales.

He was willing to give unlimited Urine testing and for a drug tester to live with him 24/7 and have hbo camera crews around him, why would anyone risk using peds knowing they can't hide anywhere?

and Urine testing is what caught Berto, Peterson, and Mickey bey's positive tests.
        i agree, the dirty fighters usually jump at the chance of testing to take the heat off them, knowing their supplier knows how to pass them, esspecially pacquiao with ariza who supposedly is the apprentice of memo(lol) should have had no problems passing those usada tests

although i think in those first negotiations, arum persuaded pacquiao he shouldn't fight floyd yet, probabley thinking of building it more or they didn't need to give floyd anything and they held all the cards, point is it was pacquiao's fault it fell through
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 07-22-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I don't think it has anything to do with conscience. My guess is he's not taking his "power pellets" anymore, possibly for health reasons, and he knows he won't be as effective anymore. At the same time, he knows the difference they make and doesn't want to go into any fights clean while the other guy might be cranking and get a taste of his own medicine, hence the drug testing.

Conscience might be something like "what the heck am I doing? I've got a ton of money, a wife and children yet I am currently dedicating my existence to hurting strangers. I am putting my family under a tremendous amount of completely unnecessary stress at this point. I am getting punched, knocked out and straining my body...and for what? To make more $ when i already have $100,000,000 put away? to feed my enormous ego? It's never going to be enough, isnt it?...maybe it's time to hang up the gloves immediately and be a better husband, father, and a positive role model for the people who look up to me"

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            Wasn't there a video of blood being drawn from Pacquiao like a week or two before his fight with Hatton? A fight where he simply iced Ricky and the blood that was taken didn't seem to harm or weaken him for that particular fight.

Either way I digress. I simply just wanted to state that because I see folks use the Morales loss as a particular reason why he didn't want blood being drawn from him
            Pacquiao was advised by Arum on what to say, everyone with a brain knows that Arum didn't want to put Pac in with Floyd, Arum is the guy who came out and made up that Pac was scared of needles, this never came out of Pacs mouth.

but the thing is Floyd got scared not when they were negotiating the first time but when Arum refused to allow Pac to do the testing Arum also said he doesn't trust USADA and wanted WADA or something like that because he felt USADA could tamper with the tests and they had a friendship with Oscar, I am sure Floyd would have fought Manny at that time if Manny agreed to the tests and cut off date, but what made Floyd scared is that Manny rejected the testing protocol So it made him think man maybe he is juicing like my pops said.

Everything is just screwed up the situation is dead, and the fight will never happen.

But I don't think Pacquiao juiced ever, nobody did even after he knocked out Hatton nobody even though it, until Floyd sour ass sore loser ass Senoir made up that video saying Pacman is taking supplements or steroids to have an excuse for why he knock out hatton.

Hatton never even accused Pac of roids and you would think he of all people would milk this, but Hatton is too class.

Comment

Pacquiao was advised by Arum on what to say, everyone with a brain knows that Arum didn't want to put Pac in with Floyd, Arum is the guy who came out and made up that Pac was scared of needles, this never came out of Pacs mouth.

but the thing is Floyd got scared not when they were negotiating the first time but when Arum refused to allow Pac to do the testing Arum also said he doesn't trust USADA and wanted WADA or something like that because he felt USADA could tamper with the tests and they had a friendship with Oscar, I am sure Floyd would have fought Manny at that time if Manny agreed to the tests and cut off date, but what made Floyd scared is that Manny rejected the testing protocol So it made him think man maybe he is juicing like my pops said.

Everything is just screwed up the situation is dead, and the fight will never happen.

But I don't think Pacquiao juiced ever, nobody did even after he knocked out Hatton nobody even though it, until Floyd sour ass sore loser ass Senoir made up that video saying Pacman is taking supplements or steroids to have an excuse for why he knock out hatton.

Hatton never even accused Pac of roids and you would think he of all people would milk this, but Hatton is too class.
              How come its always everybody else's fault but not Mannys , he is always this poor puppet sitting in the corner , you cant tell me for one second that if Manny went to Arum and said , Bob I want the Floyd fight or Im not fighting anybody else that Bob is going to say go back to your corner and Im the boss , bullsheeeeeeeeeet !

Manny is a politician that's what they do , they talk BS or say a lot but say nothing and blame advisers for all their problems .

Comment

Never thought I would agree with alot fo what you say

Comment

Manny and his team probably heard about Floyd testing positive three times as well, so who can blame him.. This sport is full of drug cheats.

Comment

To start off with, I believe they all juice. 70% sure. Unless your record is 10-20. Then I can be convinced you're clean. He who screams loudest juiceth mosteth.

Manny was right to refuse Floyd's request for the testing originally. Who was the top dog at that time? Who is Floyd to set criteria and raise suspicions? What happens if Manny did the test and lost the fight? Manny played the right politics...probably on Bob's advice. Manny later agreed to do the tests because he was desperate for the fight. Even if he juicies, I doubt he'd fail the test. These guys are not amateur juiciers. They all probably have a high tech lab in their kitchen with a dedicated nurse in the fridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      Manny and his team probably heard about Floyd testing positive three times as well, so who can blame him.. This sport is full of drug cheats.
                      Oh but Manny cant be a drug cheat can he , refusing to be tested is proof he is clean , lol you guys are so gullible .

Comment

Working...
                      X