Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's still better than Steve Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
      Both Dan Rafael and Michael Woods are excellent boxing writers. Rafael isn't perfect, but his good far outweighs (pardon the pun) his bad.

They're both better than SI's Kevin Iole and The Ring's Satterfield & Rosenthal.

Another good writer is Przemek Garczarczyk, who is usually on top of breaking news
      Who does he write for?

Comment

we all wish we had Rafael's job

cover boxing...steal breaking stories...eat free buffet...get paid by ESPN

Comment

This is hilarious, plush job or not, he's nothing special in anything he does. His writing is mediocre, and his boxing knowledge is more or less equal to southpaw110.

I mean, I could throw a stone into randomness and hit a guy on the head who could do a better job than fat dan, and also probably have a more appealing mug to look at on twitter.

Comment

Ive never had a problem with Dan, I find it hilarious all the other writers who who can't get a real job covering the sport all seem to hate on him.

I don't think he's anything special, but the hate for him by these guys who write for websites that get no hits, is ridiculous.

Comment

Dan Rafael is an ESPN press release writer.

Comment

Why is Dan so fat? does he have a thyroid problem

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Who does he write for?
                  Fightnews.com and ringpolska.pl

Comment

Yeah I've definitely noticed the condescending attitude out of Dan. Been a couple of times I've asked him basic questions on Twitter and his ESPN chat and the tone of his response intimated they were some of the stupidest questions he'd ever been asked LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                      Fightnews.com and ringpolska.pl
                      Thanks, I'll look out for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X