Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cubans have the best footwork in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubans have the best footwork in boxing.

Hands down. It's like a 6th sense with Cuban fighters.

From Gamboa, Rigo, Casamayor, missing a lot of names here.

I know someone agrees with me.

Comment

his footwork is amazing, i bet he could do all that with his eyes closed

Comment

rigo has amazing posed and fights very relaxed

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
          I know someone agrees with me.
          Lol i agree it's just how they been raised its second nature regardless of styles it's like when you **** up a stance in karate and they make you do push ups imagine every time your feet were off at the gym since you began training they made you run laps and do push ups id say by 15 youd be a prima ballerina since most gold medalist have been groomed since age 7 in boxing schools.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again he has the best footwork I've ever seen. He made Donaire look foolish at times.

But yeah Cubans tend to have outstanding footwork.

Solis had great footwork for a HW until he ballooned up.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              Lol i agree it's just how they been raised its second nature regardless of styles it's like when you **** up a stance in karate and they make you do push ups imagine every time your feet were off at the gym since you began training they made you run laps and do push ups id say by 15 youd be a prima ballerina since most gold medalist have been groomed since age 7 in boxing schools.
              Yeah, their boxing academies are no joke. I remember watching a documentary on Cuban kid boxers, and man, that is not normal for a little kid.

It's like ninja training since their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I've said it before and I'll say it again he has the best footwork I've ever seen. He made Donaire look foolish at times.

Comment

He did move around very smoothly. I wouldn't mind seeing someone put out an instructional DVD on Cuban boxing footwork development/drills.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

He has the deadliest style you can possibly have. God like footwork and defense, with a bazooka counter punch.

I can't remember a single fighter off the top of my head with that type of skill set.

Comment

Working...
                    X