E60 Must Watch Piece on Paco Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E60 Must Watch Piece on Paco Rodriguez

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=639...goryid=3060647

This video was so emotionally powerful... it really put life into perspective when I watched it last night. It's a great, great watch. I strongly recommend that everyone watch it.

Don't be surprised if it gets a few tears out of you either.

Or start new and revolutionary topics of discussion, such as, Pacquiao's fans are annoying, and Mayweather hasn't fought anyone.

Good forum guys. You really do boxing fans a service by representing them in such a positive light.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      Or start new and revolutionary topics of discussion, such as, Pacquiao's fans are annoying, and Mayweather hasn't fought anyone.

Good forum guys. You really do boxing fans a service by representing them in such a positive light.
      ... I think it's more cause it's been posted 2-3 times already. But your right anyway

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
        ... I think it's more cause it's been posted 2-3 times already. But your right anyway
        Oh... fair. Lol, I guess that makes me a bit of a jackass.

Oh well, it's true. I'd rather there be no new topics created if they are just going to be about the same old nonsense that he been discussed for the last two years solid with no development of argumentation at all.

Comment

Working...
        X