Cassidy, The game freestyle June 2010 FIRE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
    Get em' BG.

And I don't think he's from the Bronx either cause when I listened to his predictions he had NO sort of accent what so ever.

Even my friends from NY that moved here when they were in the 7th grade still have an accent, not a strong one, but you can tell they aren't from here.

And I love all the peeps that I highlighted.

Great choice in music homie.

theres people on this forum who know me in real life so how stupid do you sound?
    i could care less what you and all these internet tough guys gotta say, belive what you want but at the end of the day you guys only know me on here and not in person so just stop assuming ****

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
      theres people on this forum who know me in real life so how stupid do you sound?
      i could care less what you and all these internet tough guys gotta say, belive what you want but at the end of the day you guys only know me on here and not in person so just stop assuming ****
      lmao!

Ok homie.

Remember I'm not the one that listens to cassidy.

Judging by how you talk on your gayass prediction videos you try and sound like some black people talk.

So shut your lil ****** ass up or else I'll tell your dad that you're trying to act black again.

Comment

lmao!

Ok homie.

Remember I'm not the one that listens to cassidy.

Judging by how you talk on your gayass prediction videos you try and sound like some black people talk.

So shut your lil ****** ass up or else I'll tell your dad that you're trying to act black again.

my gayass prediction videos? gayass? what are you, 5 years old?

your such a herb

Comment

Cassidy is the worst. Dude is a decent battle rapper, thats about it. He will never, ever make an album worth downloading.

Comment

my gayass prediction videos? gayass? what are you, 5 years old?

your such a herb

I may be 5 years old but I'm a 5 year old owning you!

Now that's sad.

You mad that I'm baggin on your little radio show?

IT'S GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!

Oh sorry did I hurt your feelings again?

Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 09-26-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

oh god lmfaoo now im not from new york? i talk white? OH IDK MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I AM WHITE!?!?

why the **** would i lie about where i come from, your a ****ing idiot to be honest because i have friends on this forum who know me in real life.... you really have no idea who i am, im not gonna say anything about my personal life because im doing things in boxing right now- im having zab judah and devon alexander on my show next week and i dont need some punk like you trying to bring me down. hop off dude seriously your nothing to me, stop judging me you look like a ****ing fool
              Getting butt-hurt? You're from New York, so you say, but you don't even have an accent? I know a few cats around here who are from New York and they have accents. Ironically one is from the Bronx and the other is from Queens. Regardless if you have friends, they are probably your alts. Seriously, look at the statistics. Most forum users who are 15 and under are the most insecure about their images on a website. To help up someones image, people normally use alternate accounts for buddy-buddying. Even if it was your friends, do you think they would expose you anyway? They are YOUR friends. Quite frankly, I couldn't give two f.ucks about who you are in real life, seeing as nobody with a conscious mind does. It's what you present to discussion on forums, not a popularity contest. Of course you're going to get flak if you're trying to get too personal on a board. Why name drop? What does your little radio show have to do with any of this? Seriously? How would me debating with you even affect your radio show at all? Are you just trying to promote it or seem like you're worth something? Quite honestly, you're a terrible boxer, so don't even bring that up. And seriously, why do you bring an argument up and back out of it? I came in here talking about hip-hop, and then you come at me asking about where I'm from, and now you're complaining that we're getting personal? You're the idiot who brought it up!

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                Getting butt-hurt? You're from New York, so you say, but you don't even have an accent? I know a few cats around here who are from New York and they have accents. Ironically one is from the Bronx and the other is from Queens. Regardless if you have friends, they are probably your alts. Seriously, look at the statistics. Most forum users who are 15 and under are the most insecure about their images on a website. To help up someones image, people normally use alternate accounts for buddy-buddying. Even if it was your friends, do you think they would expose you anyway? They are YOUR friends. Quite frankly, I couldn't give two f.ucks about who you are in real life, seeing as nobody with a conscious mind does. It's what you present to discussion on forums, not a popularity contest. Of course you're going to get flak if you're trying to get too personal on a board. Why name drop? What does your little radio show have to do with any of this? Seriously? How would me debating with you even affect your radio show at all? Are you just trying to promote it or seem like you're worth something? Quite honestly, you're a terrible boxer, so don't even bring that up. And seriously, why do you bring an argument up and back out of it? I came in here talking about hip-hop, and then you come at me asking about where I'm from, and now you're complaining that we're getting personal? You're the idiot who brought it up!
                why the **** are you writing me essays? dude do you understand that im not going to read it cause i could give a **** less about what your saying?

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  oh btw change your sig buddy, pavlik lost those belts a long time ago

Comment

I may be 5 years old but I'm a 5 year old owning you!

Now that's sad.

You mad that I'm baggin on your little radio show?

IT'S GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY!

Oh sorry did I hurt your feelings again?

lol its honestly crazy how much of a *** you are, look at what your writing due, quit it with those gay smiley faces yourembarassing yourself.

baggin on my little radio show? your not "baggin" **** bro are u serious? omg some loser is saying my show is gay now im going to quit. NO i could care less what 2 haters think about my show

Comment

why the **** are you writing me essays? dude do you understand that im not going to read it cause i could give a **** less about what your saying?
                      Exactly why you lose every argument and make yourself look like an ignorant, insecure little teenager.

oh btw change your sig buddy, pavlik lost those belts a long time ago
                      Who cares about the belts nowadays. Go say that to people who have Hearns and Tyson as their avatars as they lost their belts along time ago also. Failed logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X