Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's success above 135 is mostly based on other..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    he's been a ww since 2005 ..thats about 8 years..he's been a pro since 96 ..you do the math...
    And has arguably the best resume at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      And has arguably the best resume at 147.
      arguably?..lol who are the competiton ?..a guy who's ww for 3 years ,or 2 fights, or 3 fights?..lol

quantity alone floyd's got that in a bag ..but quality cotto >>>>antthing floyd has done at ww , arguably all his a career too..

Comment

arguably?..lol who's the competiton ?..a guy who's ww for 3 years ,or 2 fights, or 3 fights?..lol

quantity alone floyd's got that in a bag ..but quality cotto >>>>antthing floyd has done at ww , arguably all his a career too..
        Well who are you comparing him too then?

Comment

Well who are you comparing him too then?
          it's you thats making that argumnet ..why dont you tell us...

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Its sad to even mention that that is all Floyd has to show for during that (nearly a) decade! Floyd could have done so much more.

Burner, you also wanted Floyd to fight Cotto .... but Floyd fought Hatton then went on his long vacation!

So many fights that could have been .... sad, really sad!
            What was wrong with Hatton? Lemme guess the fighters Floyd ducked are all conveniently promoted by Bob Arum right? He just fought Cotto. It took 2 weeks to sign it with no Arum involved. You figure it out.

Comment

it's you thats making that argumnet ..why dont you tell us...
              Well I believe whoever created the thread is creating the argument. Maybe we should ask her.

Comment

Well I believe whoever created the thread is creating the argument. Maybe we should ask her.
                thats not my argumnet tho , thats yours..if you wanna ask her , ask infront of a mirror...or ask your sidekick cobbwebb

Comment

thats not my argumnet tho , thats yours..if you wanna ask her , ask infront of a mirror...or ask your sidekick cobbwebb
                  That he has arguably the best resume at 147? He does. Seems as if you can't refute that except whine that he's been there long. Sounds like you agree then. He's got a better resume at 147 then Mosley, Pacquiao, Cotto and any other active fighter. Mosley is really the only one I mull over.

Comment

That he has arguably the best resume at 147? He does. Seems as if you can't refute that except whine that he's been there long. Sounds like you agree then. He's got a better resume at 147 then Mosley, Pacquiao, Cotto and any other active fighter. Mosley is really the only one I mull over.
                    you said active ..shane is not active.. hell floyd aint even active ...even if he was , he better have the best resume given he's been a ww longer than everyone else..he's got it by quantity...not quality

Comment

you said active ..shane is not active.. hell floyd aint even active ...even if he was , he better have the best resume given he's been a ww longer than everyone else..he's got it by quantity...not quality
                      Ok so then he has the best resume at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X