No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chambers: Haye Should Fight Me, Winner Gets Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chambers: Haye Should Fight Me, Winner Gets Klitschko

Philadelphia, PA- Philadelphia IBF #1 heavyweight contender, Eddie Chambers, scored an impressive 12-round victory in an IBF title elimination over Derric Rossy of Medford, New York, in a SHOWTIME televised bout from Bally's in Atlantic City. It was the second win for Chambers over Rossy who was riding a seven-fight winning streak.

[Click Here To Read More]

Chambers Vs. Haye would be a Pretty Good Fight Like Haye Vs. Tau, Haye vs. Tarver, Haye vs. Jones or Haye vs. Toney. The real fight will be Haye vs. Any Of The Klitschkos but Haye will Talk his Talk but not Walk his Walk. Til he do that. David Haye is The Jermaine Taylor Of The Heavyweight Divison... Period!

Comment

Respect to Eddie, he's willing to put in the air miles and put his balls on the line to fight top fighters.

Comment

I am no Haye fan, but why does Haye need to fight to earn the right to face a Klit. The Klits want Haye.

Chambers wants that money!

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
          I am no Haye fan, but why does Haye need to fight to earn the right to face a Klit. The Klits want Haye.

Chambers wants that money!
          I think Chambers is just trying to point out that Haye got a crack at a heavy weight title(Valuev) and the Klitschkos are offering Haye fights,but Chambers had to beat 3 top ten guys and 2 elimators to get his shot at a world heavy weight title.

Comment

Haye already ducked Chambers when Eddie offered to fight him in England in the fall of 2008. He chose old Monte Barrett instead.

I'd love to see the fight, but Haye will NEVER fight Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by robyonone View Post
              Chambers Vs. Haye would be a Pretty Good Fight Like Haye Vs. Tau, Haye vs. Tarver, Haye vs. Jones or Haye vs. Toney. The real fight will be Haye vs. Any Of The Klitschkos but Haye will Talk his Talk but not Walk his Walk. Til he do that. David Haye is The Jermaine Taylor Of The Heavyweight Divison... Period!
              Really? Toney? Tarver? Jones? Really? Haye needs to fight a Kbro or go **** off and retire into oblivion like hes been saying for so long. Not interested in seeing any of those names you mentioned fight ever again let alone a HW beltholder

Comment

Originally posted by robyonone View Post
                Til he do that. David Haye is The Jermaine Taylor Of The Heavyweight Divison... Period!
                not sure what you mean here...Taylor fought any and everyone in his divisions. Haye hasnt fought anyone. ?????

Comment

eddie already got whupped by klitchko... what's the point unless eddie has improved?

eddie vs haye would be a decent HW scrap tho

Comment

Chmabers needs to prove hes not damaged goods after wlad owned him,needs to fight a decent opponent and win well,he wasnt even on tv last time was he?.

haye has a mandatory,does chambers not read this site!,and im sure chambers dont bring anything better than k bros or povetkin do,thts in way of challenge and money.

Comment

Working...
                    X