No announcement yet.

So where is Annie? Bringer been back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Believe what you want,,,,, they got wrecked..

Beercules alone crushed and devoured the soul of Annie.. Thunderdome beatdown of epic proportions..

Bringer is much smarter than Annie, so it just wasn't one poster that brought him down, but everyone was sick of his smugness n bull***** cuckery, and slowly he was chopped down

2 Cucks that nobody gives 2 ****s about anymore..
    I'm a freedom loving patriot, dropping in to check-up on some friends.

I don't care for some ****poster with a Ph.D in Cuckology to tell me what I am free to do on the interwebs. I do what I want.

Provide some evidence of this pwning or GTFO. If too lazy--GTFO.

Edit: GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I was kidding about the wedding, I'd hate to start any rumors(rumours Arnorak ). I don't recall any threads where either of them were ever on the receiving end of an ownage.
      I figured, T. I'll look around for this so called pwnage.

Let me know if you do some sessions in the chat. I'll try to check in.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        That moron came at me for no reason.

!/9 Alpha here, 0311.

My dad is from Ponce

I was in Ponce a few weeks ago. Great little town, but it's in poor condition now. The economy has done the infrastructure of this island a devastating blow.

Maybe patch things up with Anorak? Send me a link of this pwnage will you?

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
          I was in Ponce a few weeks ago. Great little town, but it's in poor condition now. The economy has done the infrastructure of this island a devastating blow.

Maybe patch things up with Anorak? Send me a link of this pwnage will you?

You can look it up, sad.

Comment

I'm a freedom loving patriot, dropping in to check-up on some friends.

I don't care for some ****poster with a Ph.D in Cuckology to tell me what I am free to do on the interwebs. I do what I want.

Provide some evidence of this pwning or GTFO. If too lazy--GTFO.

Edit: GTFO
            Why are you such a mean ****.. I just answered your question, wasn't trying to get *****y with you

Here is your evidence

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=716129

Multiple posters can attest to beercules basically butt humping Annie into submission..

Multiple other threads were started.. How about Annie and beercules sharing pics.. Lmao that was classic

Now gtfo

You're probably Annie or bringers alt, testing to see if the waters are safe before you leave your safe space

Comment

I'ma eat a chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                You can look it up, sad.
                Meh, I'm disappointed in you already, beercules. I figured that I could just ask the author of the alleged pwning for a quick link, but I guess you are too busy taking pictures of your cat. No worries.

Comment

Where are you, RJ? I thought you where in Aussie Land?
                  I'm a British Lion dude. Puny Aussie's......SMASH!

Sorry that PM was looooooong...My bard!

You better stay around dude, I missed that wit, just hang round a few days and find someone that annoys you, takes 60 minutes!

Comment

Blanco still isn't back either. That would be funny if anorak was blanco

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Anorak married some girl that looks like Scarlett Johansson, although younger

Comment

Working...
                      X