Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Bermane Stiverne-Chris Arreola II RbR Discussion & Analysis Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked Arreola to steamroll Stiverne last time. Need to watch the fight again. Stiverne looked SHARP in there. It wasn't just the knockdown, either, but Chris was on the BScene Radio show after the fight, and he said the broken nose made the pain from every punch so bad that he couldnt will himself to get inside and work.

Toss up: Stiverne UD or Arreola stoppage.

Comment

This is as corrupt as anything I have ever seen.

Areolla has been given chance after chance after chance

Stiverne beat the **** out of him in their final eliminator, why the HELL does he have to fight the blob again.

You know the yanks will be doing everything they can to get another heavyweight paper champion and will put stiverne through the ringer. I hope he takes the fat blobs ****ing head off
      Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 12-20-2013, 04:14 AM.

Comment

I don't see arterial stopping stiverne.....his only loss was b.s

Comment

Arreola for me. He looked in great shape for the Mitchell fight and seems to be taking his career seriously.

Arreola by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            This is as corrupt as anything I have ever seen.

Areolla has been given chance after chance after chance

Stiverne beat the **** out of him in their final eliminator, why the HELL does he have to fight the blob again.

You know the yanks will be doing everything they can to get another heavyweight paper champion and will put stiverne through the ringer. I hope he takes the fat blobs ****ing head off
            Tend to agree. Pulev or Fury should get a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              Arreola for me. He looked in great shape for the Mitchell fight and seems to be taking his career seriously.

Arreola by stoppage.
              I also have a hunch arreola may win the rematch if he comes in shape this time. I dont feel stiverne should have to fight him again tho. seems unfair to me

Comment

Where is the "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBMBMB SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Option on the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  Where is the "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBMBMB SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" Option on the poll?
                  Where it belongs....nowhere

Comment

If Stiverne doesn't smash Chris's nose in again, he'll be in for a much harder fight. The question is, how good is Stiverne's chin? He's never been down, but he's also never really been hit solidly by a puncher from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Stiverne got this again. But I wouldn't be surprised if Arreola pulled it out. He has skill. He simply needs the passion to achieve.
                      THIS, Arreola got the tools homez but can he come through the mental blockage to beat on Stiverne?? I think Stiv wins but it ain't no sure thing!

Comment

Working...
                      X