No announcement yet.

The joke coach Roach saying Matthysse is a future #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Don't worry Frank, it'll be Golovkin #1, Matthysse #2.
    Your sig is silly man, so cheesy.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      Right, Freddie Roach knows shít about boxing but you dumbas$es sitting on the couch all day scratching your balls are tomes of boxing knowledge.
      Sorry for asking Mr.Nooneonafkingforum, exactly how many world champions have you trained?
      real effing talk

Comment

roach is right, gotta agree with him and wtf u guys saying he dont know **** about boxing yet half of are keyboard warriors. Matthysse is going to be considered elite soon, some people just hate on matthyse cause he is a threat to their fav fighters

Comment

I kinda agree with Roach, Mattysse has potential of being P4P but IDK about #1. Not until the current elites retires. The outcome of Mattysse fight against Garcia should hint his future/P4P ranking.

Comment

Couldn't disagree more. I guess we'll see.

Comment

How can people agree with the man who called Juan Manuel Marquez a Pu55y because he did not give miss pacman a rematch. He has nothing to prove against pacquiao. Marquez in my eyes and the majority of people who know $h1t about boxing is 4-0 vs Pacquiao. He got robbed in those 3 fights and he cemented that rivalry's conclusion with a earth shattering KO. In other words you can't take a butt hurt trainers word at face value.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                How can people agree with the man who called Juan Manuel Marquez a Pu55y because he did not give miss pacman a rematch. He has nothing to prove against pacquiao. Marquez in my eyes and the majority of people who know $h1t about boxing is 4-0 vs Pacquiao. He got robbed in those 3 fights and he cemented that rivalry's conclusion with a earth shattering KO. In other words you can't take a butt hurt trainers word at face value.
                Go cry in a corner. There were no robberies you fool you just leach off of that controversy because Marquez is Floyd's escape route for avoiding the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                  Go cry in a corner. There were no robberies you fool you just leach off of that controversy because Marquez is Floyd's escape route for avoiding the Pac fight.
                  I would love to see floyd finish off pacquiao. That was why I was against his decision of fighting Cotto. The way Mayweather owned marquez, He should be able to do the same to pacquiao.

Comment

Even if he loses against Garcia, Matthysse will still be a star. He's a chip off the Pacquiao block. Pure dynamo. People pay to watch explosion in that ring! Even if you lose sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
                      Freddie Roach don't know $h1t about boxing.
                      I suppose you do just because you cheer lead for Mayweather doesn't give you knowledge in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X