Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some woman think that if they hit a man they can't get hit back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Why do some woman think that if they hit a man they can't get hit back?

A man a a woman were arguing in a parking lot and suddenly she smacked in the face. He immediately slapped her back and she had this super shocked look on her face and she starts crying. If a woman hits me I'm going to hit her right back the same way.

I won't, it's degrading to myself specially if I know her.

One of the only times I would hit a woman is when she's hitting my child.

Comment

First one that calls the po-po's doesn't get arrested. No if's and's or but's about it, gotta have that shyt on speed dial.
      Last edited by UTEP; 07-12-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't even hit a man that couldn't defend himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
          Women are the physically weaker sex.

It's low and cowardly for a man to hit a woman.
          So say if a small weak ***** guy hit a woman who is a big strong hard fighting women is that worse than a hard man hitting a weak man?

Comment

In European cultures its considered a disgrace to hit a woman.

But yeah there are some backwards primitive cultures where its not a problem to hit women.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
              Generally speaking, it's better for men to never hit a woman. There may or may not be circumstances where it can be justified.

I once had an urge to hit a masculine, very hateful dyke. But she was a man in every way except for one.
              Kind of like Serena Williams?

Comment

I remember one time at a party.. I was talking to a buddy of mine about this girl I found annoying as shit.. Well, her friend came storming towards us trying to shut me up...

Well, shutting me up ain't easy and I ended up shutting her up instead. She looked stunned and out of nowhere she tried to choke me Her fingers didn't come much near my throat before i pushed her away. She was drunk and fell on her ass looking quite pathetic. People came storming towards us.. Looked at me.. looked at her and decided to kick me out..

To this day I can't stand those feminist ****s and their puppy boyfriends.

Comment

I remember one time at a party.. I was talking to a buddy of mine about this girl I found annoying as ****.. Well, her friend came storming towards us trying to shut me up...

Well, shutting me up ain't easy and I ended up shutting her up instead. She looked stunned and out of nowhere she tried to choke me Her fingers didn't come much near my throat before i pushed her away. She was drunk and fell on her ass looking quite pathetic. People came storming towards us.. Looked at me.. looked at her and decided to kick me out...

To this day I can't stand those feminist ****s and their puppy boyfriends.

Comment

Feminism etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X