Marijuana can be used as a diuretic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
    some dumb mofos here

that ***** doesn't have any effect on the kidney to be considered a diuretic, it's effects are on the CNS which is why its abused
    I know it has no effects on the kidneys but the point is it does help elimaniate fluids in others ways.

Comment

So is the OP trying to blindly defend Jr or is he trying to incriminate him more by implying that Jr was trying to flush other stuff out of his system?

Either way, just a completely ******ed notion.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        So is the OP trying to blindly defend Jr or is he trying to incriminate him more by implying that Jr was trying to flush other stuff out of his system?

Either way, just a completely ******ed notion.
        If he was trying to flush other things out why would he choose marijuana to do it lol!

Comment

It gives you the munchies, not ideal for a diuretic.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
            some dumb mofos here
            Nuff said.......

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
              I know it has no effects on the kidneys but the point is it does help elimaniate fluids in others ways.
              No!
              The point is it DOES NOT eliminate fluids anymore than say eating toast.

If anything you will pee less as pot dehydrates you.

Get into religion if you want to perpetuate BS.

Again, you have no idea what you are talking about. My advice, just don't start anymore threads on here. You've failed miserably here and the rest of us would appreciate it if you spare us in the future.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                It gives you the munchies, not ideal for a diuretic.
                Can cut weight that way. Not that I smoke anymore, but have you ever smoked weed and denied the munchies? A matter of willpower, but possible. Your body eats itself lol, which is what it looked like Chavez's was doing at his last weigh in

Comment

Coffee will dry you up real quick!

Comment

I dont know about diuretic, but what i do know is what i can relate to personally. Most people get the munchies and such when they are high. Not me, im the opposite. I lose my appetite, to the point where its a huge chore just to eat something. Chavez might be in this boat like me. If thats the reason he smoked tho....doubt it.....hes a certified idiot

All in all, we shouldnt give a f if a fighter smokes weed or not imo. Chavez is the idiot for not listening to his coach, training properly, etc. Hes the one to blame, not weed.

Comment

Dat wacky herb makes you eat because it intarrupts da signals from da brain to da body so ya brain tinks ya stomach is empty when it might not be. Ya just eat till you is fat like a pig, it ain't helpin ya lose weight for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X