Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whomever Nicknamed Chagaev "The White Tyson" Seriously Needs His Head Examined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also isn't he a ethnic Tatar from Uzbekistan, he can't really be considered white then

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Also isn't he a ethnic Tatar from Uzbekistan, he can't really be considered white then
      Don't over complicate things. There isn't a country called 'White Folk' white is just a skin tone.

Comment

The basis of determining whats "black or white" isn't based on logic, Chagaev is considered black in Russia, because he is not Russian under the religion of Russian-Orthodox Christianity, but he would be considered white in America. Yes, whoever named Chagaev as the "White Tyson" is a mental midget.

Comment

Could Chagaev fight with a broken back? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu View Post
            get off wlads nut you little *****, wlad does have a good boxing brain and he did box well but chagaev is no world beater, he is a solid fighter but not great

by saying it wasnt real boxing i wasnt necessarily talking about excitement, i also meant there wasnt really a great opponent fighting back, chagaev took a beating until he submitted, no competition at all

so shut up you little cocksucker
            So due to Wladamir dominating the fight, it wasnt real boxing? Talk sense you fool. Jack Johnson dominated Jim Jeffries was that real boxing? Was Ali Clevand Williams real boxing due to Ali dominating the fight? Just cause one fighter dominates a entire fight dosent mean it aint real boxing you idiot.

The reason Chagaev took a beating was down to Wlad display of brillance. Wlad like I said used his boxing brain to the highest caliber and put on a picture perfect performance.

Chagaev may not be the next coming of Joe Louis. But he was a accomplished fighter in his own right. Who was unbeaten in 26 fights and was a former World Champion who had beat numerous world rated contenders and world champions. And like I said had a win over argubaly the best amature of all time in Felix Savon.

I must of touched a nerve making a complete fool of you............But some of the things you say are just bogus. You have a pretty loudmouth, and in the past I have noticed you have discreddit alot of past greats. When you really have no knowlodge of past boxing.

Comment

Working...
            X