No announcement yet.

Paulie is not offically a bum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extremely limited yes ... bum no.
    Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 02-19-2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

His abnormally brittle hands never allowed him to fulfill whatever potential he had.

Comment

Paulie was a good fighter, His brittle hands have ****ed his career up though.

Comment

Malignaggi is a good fighter, tough as nails and impressive handspeed, a slick style.. Tough fight for just about any fighter even if he does lack power which is why it makes it one of Hatton's best wins stopping him.

Comment

And by no means is Malignaggi a bum.

Comment

Malinaggi would do ok against any of the other top 10 at LWW, Hatton just happens to be a level above the rest of LWW.

I think he could win another belt, either Kotelnik or Urango would find it hard to beat Malinaggi.

Comment

Paulie is the poor man Hector camacho

Comment

Gate Keeper?

Comment

Paulie will be back, dont worry. I understand what his saying, god knows how many fights left he has, very few i suspect with his right hand, so he needs to make that money whilst he's still here. Get back A.S.A.P Magic Man, need to run this division now, like he should have.

Comment

Bad news for him... he doesn't have the desire to win fights anymore, just for the money. I know Mayweather fought when the money was right and all but he still had the desire to win all of those fights, he retired due to losing that desire.

It is not good news for him to fight when he hasn't got the heart, desire, and determination to win those fights believe me.

Comment

Working...
                      X