Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Better Now, I'm Very Open To a Mayweather Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ernestot View Post
    Canelo would beat him this time around, it would be a different fight.
    Canelo is too stupid to figure out a game plan to beat Floyd. He will keep walking forward to get tagged repeatedly like he did in the first fight.

Comment

So he's afraid of a fighter who hasn't beaten anyone relevant so he gives up the belt. Now he's supposed to somehow beat the man he lost every round to? Let me throw Floyd's name out to increase my bs PPV fight!

Comment

Man sit the hell down fat ginger

Comment

Gimme a break nelo, Floyd won't give u a rematch now your better. The fact u got a fight initially was you was green and SSM fought you and didn't get stopped so u wasn't that scary according to Floyd.
          Flouyds retured

Comment

It's true...

Canelo would KO Floyd at this point. Floyd drained the kid about as bad as I've ever seen a fighter drained. Smh. You idiots praise him for it. **** Floyd. He's a coward. Without a catch weight, the first fight plays out a lot differently. If you understand what being drained does to a fighter, you would know this. In a rematch without a catch weight, Floyd gets KO'ed. Canelo is no joke and **** all you haters. And when the GGG fight happens, I guarantee victory. He gone beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
              Canelo would KO Floyd at this point. Floyd drained the kid about as bad as I've ever seen a fighter drained. Smh. You idiots praise him for it. **** Floyd. He's a coward. Without a catch weight, the first fight plays out a lot differently. If you understand what being drained does to a fighter, you would know this. In a rematch without a catch weight, Floyd gets KO'ed. Canelo is no joke and **** all you haters. And when the GGG fight happens, I guarantee victory. He gone beat his ass.
              Boo hoo, Canelo got picked apart. Who cares if he was drained or not, he couldn't even touch Floyd.

Kids like you use what ifs to prove your point and get all bent out of shape on the internet. Hilarious to see

Comment

Stfu...

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                Boo hoo, Canelo got picked apart. Who cares if he was drained or not, he couldn't even touch Floyd.

Kids like you use what ifs to prove your point and get all bent out of shape on the internet. Hilarious to see

Actually, he did touch Floyd. He would've been a lot more aggressive and used his size and strength if he wasn't drained. FACT. I know boxing and I know how to look deeper than you fanboys when it comes to the sport. You're a HATER and it's obvious. I am tired of you MF'ers bashing Canelo like he isn't part of the future of the sport. Y'all just mad because he does things HIS WAY and not what y'all want him to do. Enjoy the KO of Smith next month.

Comment

Actually, he did touch Floyd. He would've been a lot more aggressive and used his size and strength if he wasn't drained. FACT. I know boxing and I know how to look deeper than you fanboys when it comes to the sport. You're a HATER and it's obvious. I am tired of you MF'ers bashing Canelo like he isn't part of the future of the sport. Y'all just mad because he does things HIS WAY and not what y'all want him to do. Enjoy the KO of Smith next month.
                  I'm no fanboy so **** off with that bs. Talk boxing, no need to act like a *****.

The fact is, he lost the fight and you need to accept it. Should have or could have won't change the 1 in his loss column.

He does things how he is told to do them, not his way. Why say mexicans don't **** around and then transform into the biggest vagina in the world after? Why say anything about GGG if he isn't fighing him?

Of course, Smith sucks.

Comment

canelo has reached his peak IMO hes good but will never be great

Comment

u are right... they did touch gloves, canelo is a part of the future of the sport tho that cant be denied.

Comment

Working...
                      X