Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is The Biggest Test To Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is The Biggest Test To Me!

London, England - Boxing Superstar and Unified Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin, (35-0, 32 KO's) and Undefeated British Boxing Star and Welterweight World Champion "The Special One" Kell Brook, (36-0, 25 KO's) along with their teams hosted a massive gathering of media today in London, England in advance of their highly anticipated showdown at The O2 on Saturday, September 10 in London, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

F u!!!

You are full of BS, GGG! Biggest test!?!?!?!?! Hahahaha!!!!!!!!! I am starting to not like you.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      You are full of BS, GGG! Biggest test!?!?!?!?! Hahahaha!!!!!!!!! I am starting to not like you.
      Just shows how weak his resume is. Even he knows it's terrible and the WW Brook is the best fighter he's ever fought.

Comment

Skill wise Kell Brook is probaby the best fighter GGG has ever faced, but there is still a big size difference and kells skills wont be able to help him against the much bigger and stronger guy

Comment

Dang. His biggest test is Sky Sports #3 ranked welterweight. Wow!!

Welterweight world top 10 rankings

1 Manny Pacquiao (Philippines) 58-6-2

2 Timothy Bradley (USA) 33-2-1

3 Kell Brook (England) 36-0

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...t-world-top-10

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            He says that about everyone going into the fight. He has his default responses to the media every fight - he's a great fighter, great champion. He's a big test for me. After the fight, even if it's a quick easy KO, he says the same thing - this was tough fight for me, he is tough opponent, very good fighter. He just tries to be respectful but it's essentially the same lines over and over every fight. He doesn't enjoy talking to the media so he spits out the same rhetoric all the time.

Comment

I understands my situation dis fight dis my biggest test, Messican style, you know, dis gift to boxing fans

He says the same stuff everytime, nothing new to see here
              Last edited by g27region; 08-01-2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

He already said this, verbatim. Why is this being quoted again?

Comment

Uttering the same garbage regardless of opponent is the same problem Floyd started to have late in his career. GGG needs to understand when he say this he looks foolish as Brook is a WW who has one decent win on his resume.

I'm not asking him to be honest and call it a stay busy glorified sparring session cash grab or a 90/10 easy fight that will keep him undefeated for the Canelo clash. Just not the same usual stuff.

Comment

" Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is The Biggest Test To Me"

This guy is currently the biggest joke in boxing (with Saul Alvarez being second). Instead of fighting blownup welterweights....

FIGHT WARD, your biological father, you coward!!!!!!

#FIGHTWARDYOUCOWARD

Comment

Working...
                    X