Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money Team:Two Familiar faces added to Floyds Team (photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    No big deal, you just went out and actually looked for the gayest photo that came into your mind when thinking about Manny. See what you did there?
    You make it sound as if I searched through thousands and thousands of pics of Pacquiao and his Filipino fairies.. I just copied the link from another thread. Not much of an effort. It's a simple 1 hitter quitter to get Puga to realize his god is a flaming ****. In fact it's taking me more time to write this then to post that pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakla Nation
      Hahah they can say whatever they want but at least there's no pics of Floyd in bed......with other men.

LMFAO Disgusting
      True, but there is a video of a fat twink rubbing Floyd's nips whilst wearing an overtly sexual expression on his face, so if you think Manny acting out a skit in a comedy show is disgusting, what do you make of 'I got muscles'?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        You make it sound as if I searched through thousands and thousands of pics of Pacquiao and his Filipino fairies.. I just copied the link from another thread. Not much of an effort. It's a simple 1 hitter quitter to get Puga to realize his god is a flaming ****. In fact it's taking me more time to write this then to post that pic.
        You still knew it was there though, and you knew exactly where to look for it, right?

Comment

No big deal, you just went out and actually looked for the gayest photo that came into your mind when thinking about Manny. See what you did there?
          Now you see, Puga is ACTUALLY searching through a bunch of pictures of Floyd and trying to somehow convince himself that they are ****. It's like he wants Floyd to be gay because he knows that PACQUIAO is a "bumsniffer"

zzz

Comment

Now you see, Puga is ACTUALLY searching through a bunch of pictures of Floyd and trying to somehow convince himself that they are ****. It's like he wants Floyd to be gay because he knows that PACQUIAO is a "bumsniffer"

zzz
            You're not doing yourself any favours there. A bumsniffer means 'brown noser' or 'ass kisser', and had you read my earlier comment this would have made that clear. But no, you read 'bumsniffer' and it conjured up an image of ****sexuality in your own brain. Thats pretty effed up.

Comment

here it is, floyd fans most treasured vid , there are no actors or scipts here gentlemen just a couple of raging ****s and thier theme song

Comment

You're not doing yourself any favours there. A bumsniffer means 'brown noser' or 'ass kisser', and had you read my earlier comment this would have made that clear. But no, you read 'bumsniffer' and it conjured up an image of ****sexuality in your own brain. Thats pretty effed up.
                I see what you did there!

Comment

I see what you did there!
                  I know, but dont feel bad. Clearly you arent the only poo pusher in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                    here it is, floyd fans most treasured vid , there are no actors or scipts here gentlemen just a couple of raging ****s and thier theme song

Whats gayer? A guy getting warmed up during a fight OR jumping in bed and becoming the littlest of the little spoons from 3 guys...

Not to mention the thigh massage. ROFL

Comment

I know, but dont feel bad. Clearly you arent the only poo pusher in this thread.
                      Poo Pusher? You mean a farmer that pushes manure across fields to fertilize his land? No you say? Is poo pushing conjuring up an image of ****sexuality in your own brain. Thats pretty effed up

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

Working...
                      X