No announcement yet.

People who take this site too serious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    When I catch a ban (lord forbid) I can't sleep.
    Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Quite frankly i don't think you take it serious enough.
    FOR REAL, do any of you realize how big of a ****ing deal this place is?? Do you think we all just do this **** for FUN?? This **** IS NOT a game.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      FOR REAL, do any of you realize how big of a ****ing deal this place is?? Do you think we all just do this **** for FUN?? This **** IS NOT a game.
      I'll ****ing DIE for BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        Why you racist against whites doe?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I'll ****ing DIE for BoxingScene.
          A part of me dies every time people call Golovkin 'Lil G'

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            A part of me dies every time people call Golovkin 'Lil G'
            that boy Bumluvkin Triple Duck 97k something something Ward

Comment

Famous people about BoxingScene:

Bill Shankly (Scottish footballer): 'Some people think BoxingScene is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.'

Gennady Golovkin (candidate for president of Mexico): 'This is serious business. Big Drama Show. Present for my people. Just.'

Floyd Mayweather Jr (social media celebrity): 'What has BoxingScene done for me?'

Comment

I swear I ahve made fools catch feelings on this site hard before lmfao and it shocks me everytime when it happens. Cause they way I use this site and the way I post is I never talking to a individual poster never im just usually giving my boxing opinions and the way I see it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
                  I swear I ahve made fools catch feelings on this site hard before lmfao and it shocks me everytime when it happens. Cause they way I use this site and the way I post is I never talking to a individual poster never im just usually giving my boxing opinions and the way I see it lol.
                  Never understood a man that gets his feelings hurt over what another man says to them. It's never happened to me and it never will.

The only individuals in my life that could ever hurt my feelings by what they say would be my wife (if I ever decide to marry) and daughter.

Dad has said some shyt growing up. Shrugged that shyt off and said whatever. Mom never really said shyt. My sons could never say anything that could ever hurt me other than coming out of the closet and saying their gay. That's it. If my sons ever told me they hate me, I would not give a damn as they are going to find out one day that this is a mans world and they better be ready to fight in the real world and they are getting kicked out right at 18. If my wife or daughter said they hated me, I'd honestly be very hurt.... Especially if my daughter said it. Daughter can live with me as long as she wants. Women are different as they are not expected to fight in this world.
                  Last edited by BigNuts; 05-12-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Never understood a man that gets his feelings hurt over what another man says to them. It's never happened to me and it never will.

The only individuals in my life that could ever hurt my feelings by what they say would be my wife (if I ever decide to marry) and daughter.

What if a guy found out your name, posted that up with your name, address and phone number? Add in him posting up my box rec and then have that same person spew lies about you after revealing all of that stuff to the public.

That's what got me angry........

Comment

Working...
                    X