Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you miss Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really. I never found him particularly entertaining, and towards the end of his career he was god awful to watch. Better value for money than his brother was, but that's a bit like saying watching paint dry is more fun than gouging your eyes out.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
      I miss him. I always wished he'd been the one carrying all the belts rather than Vladimir. And it's a shame he didn't fight Haye. He chose to retire I think partly so Vlad could unify the WBC.

Vitali was great and would have been in any era.
      ^^ This. He was the real deal. 1000x the fighter his bro was.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        People act like he just developed a cut against Lewis.

Lewis caved his face in so bad and he had to be stopped. It was a legit TKO. Vitali give him a good fight for a few rounds but Lennox was starting to take over.

Vitali was good though, but not on the level of even an unmotivated Lewis. No shame in that though, Lennox was one of the greatest HW's ever.

lennox opened cut from a punch thrown on the inside while holding. it is what it is. Vitali, with half of his face hanging off, was up 4-2 on the cards at the stoppage. If lennox was that great he wouldnt be loosing the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          lennox opened cut from a punch thrown on the inside while holding. it is what it is. Vitali, with half of his face hanging off, was up 4-2 on the cards at the stoppage. If lennox was that great he wouldnt be loosing the fight.
          If Vitali was so great he wouldn't have lost the fight.

Comment

Working...
          X