• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      did the gorilla kill the baby?
      Probably.

Chimps and gorillas are notorious for both rejecting outsiders and killing/raping them for sport and pleasure.

They probably bashed that poor baby gorilla against a rock and tore it apart like a ragdoll.

Comment

Comment

So 200 UFC fighters vs 20 Gorillas, that's 10 men per 1 gorilla. I don't know much about Gorillas and their strength, but wouldn't 10 mixed martial artists per gorilla be more than enough?

Comment

I like comparing animal fights instead, humans strength is intelligence, not physical ability at least vs the animal kingdom.

Silverback Gorilla vs Siberian Tiger, all it takes is one tiger.

SG vs Grizzly, just one grizzly would do.

Comment

A gorilla would literally tear a man apart

That was some alpha **** how the guy stood his ground to a charging gorilla and didnt even flinch, balls of steal

Comment

Easy loss for the UFC. If ten male silverbacks destroy 100 Brock Lesnars by nearly all accounts (even if the remaining Lesnars are allowed to fashion weapons from the bones of dead Lesnars). One male silverback possesses far too much ****** strength for ten men...and just the thickness of their skeletal system renders them nearly invulnerable to striking.

Comment

I'd watch that movie.

Comment

Gorillas easily. Those ufc fighters would be on their bikes after the first limb is ripped off.
                    Last edited by Johnny Doomzday; 10-23-2013, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Depends if James Toney is included in the UFCs 200 fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X