Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody get Mayweather/Guerrero tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt get any I wanted to splurge on the 600 tix but im rolling deep and didnt want to be a dick to my friends that are making the trip with me. Im banking that stubhub tix plummet or scalpers will sell at a discount. If I miss out on this then next fight I will not tell a soul im going and buy the pricey tix and enjoy myself.

Bros over Floyd

Comment

yeah, Im hoping the stubhub tix drop but you are playing with fire because everyone will be waiting for the drop so its still going to be a war

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        TicketMaster is just like boxing, a corrupt company. They sell all of the tickets to brokers, in which gives them more of a percent for a ticket than they just outright sell.
        Do the promoters/boxers get in on any of that extra $??

It's damn near impossible to get tix for any events let alone a big fight.

Comment

I dont mind paying a premium on stub hub but there are limits ill pay 300 for 200 tix. But 4 or 5 they can kiss my black a$$$

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
            I didnt get any I wanted to splurge on the 600 tix but im rolling deep and didnt want to be a dick to my friends that are making the trip with me. Im banking that stubhub tix plummet or scalpers will sell at a discount. If I miss out on this then next fight I will not tell a soul im going and buy the pricey tix and enjoy myself.

Bros over Floyd
            Going for bachelor party and this is why i havent pulled trigger yet. Might end up paying $50 for closed circuit but i am in VEGAS!!!!

Comment

All you guys didn't go through with it

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I never planned on it. I am probably coming to Vegas for fight week, but I'm not shelling out that kind of money for a Guerrero fight, when a fight with Canelo (should it happen) will have similar prices.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Dan im coming with 12 people 6 from my area and 6 from DC. Everyones going because I put it out there I cant tell them look fellas you guys just hang out and im gonna go to the fight ill see you guys later. Lol.

Comment

it's not just the price but the value. i payed double for cotto/mayweather tickets but didn't feel ripped off because i loved the fight. guerrero/mayweather is just not that good of a fight to spend that kind of money.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Now here's my question, what if Stub Hub sells out or sells out the section your looking for? Then you have all that **** booked and gotta settle for nosebleeds.
                      That's always a concern but the people in this thread were trying to buy the nosebleed seats as is. I've been to a few MGM fights and have never sat in the $200 section, but from what I've heard, there are no real "nosebleeds" at the MGM. The arena only seats like 15,000.

Comment

Working...
                      X