No announcement yet.

All aboard; The Rosado Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Will you give me 2:1 odds? My 25M to your 50M?
    Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Bet confirmed.
    looks like i win. GGG

Comment

• I didn't like the game plan Gabe came with...but he'll only learn from this...I feel really positive about his future at 154...props to 3G but that where it stops!!!...this ride didn't end like I hoped but I want the same seat for the next ride...I'm like Jack and ****e at the Lakers and Knicks games...same seat everytime!!

Comment

• Lol you guys don't think that Golovkin is getting hyped for a reason.. this guy looked sensational against a really negative fighter and anytime Rosado stood still he payed the price...

this guy is a heavy handed,technical and aggressive pressure fighter with a great right uppercut left hook to the head and body and an amazing jab...this guy is the best looking middleweight right about now... bring on Sergio Martinez....

This guys amatuer backround speaks for itself, this isn't Danny Jacobs guys.. GGG is in it for the long haul

Comment

• Originally posted by liverkiller View Post
          Why not hop on board? I always root for the "underdog" anyway. I wanna say/hope that this could be fight of the year. Shock, awe and some good ol controversy.
          So you're rooting for Judah then?

Comment

Working...
          X