Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant on Pacquiao-Marquez, Future For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only people that truly don't want a 5th fight are Marquez fans who fear Pac would beat him again which would result into their "perfect ending" being a fantasy.

Comment

Ur Out Of Your Mind If You Think Rios Beats Pacquiao! R U Drunk!

Bradley doesn't beat JMM either. Pacquiao was beating Marquez and Marquez was bleeding everywhere, running out of gas, and Pacquiao was turning it up a notch on JMM, when PAC got caught. Don't think for a second Rios would be doing better at that point than Marquez. Let Rios fight Bradley then we'll see who comes out alive.

Comment

So how come Pac got KOed because he got "careless" or "reckless"? How come it is not because of the truth, he was beaten by a better fighter? How come there was no claims of carelessness or recklessness by Hatton when Pac KOed him? No Pac was KO'ed by a more skilled fighter who set him up for the counter short right methodically and knew that with the damage he suffered he had to press to get it. Period.

This continued special treatment of Pac nauseates me, it really does.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          So how come Pac got KOed because he got "careless" or "reckless"? How come it is not because of the truth, he was beaten by a better fighter? How come there was no claims of carelessness or recklessness by Hatton when Pac KOed him? No Pac was KO'ed by a more skilled fighter who set him up for the counter short right methodically and knew that with the damage he suffered he had to press to get it. Period.

This continued special treatment of Pac nauseates me, it really does.
          Because, idiot, Pacquiao was starting to beat the living hell out of JMM after he got up from his first KD. He knocked him down, bloodied him, rocked him all over the place, made him fight his fight. Then all of a sudden, for the first time in 4 fights he gets caught by a perfect punch that ends the fight. Do you understand it a bit better now? How about your tummy, does it feel better now that you understand?

Comment

Manny an underdog vs Rios.....what?! JMM is an ATG and although he KO'd Manny it wasn't some one-sided beat down so Manny shouldn't be judged too harshly. Manny would murder Rios it would be fun for Manny too.

Marquez v Bradley is interesting...Bradley needs to get back in the ring ASAP, especially as any positive effects, in terms of initial hype , of "beating" Pac are long gone.

I'm glad JMM finally got an official win over Manny...if they fought 4 times a year or something I'd be more than happy to see them fight each other again and again, but these fighters fight way too little to be fighting the same guy over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              The only people that truly don't want a 5th fight are Marquez fans who fear Pac would beat him again which would result into their "perfect ending" being a fantasy.
              Not even slightly interested in seeing whether Manny can finally get a legit win over Marquez. The boat has sailed on that one.

Marquez clearly decisioned Pacquiao last November, and now he just KHTFO to end all doubt.

I wanna see Pac/Guerrero, and Bradley/Marquez.

Plankiao and his cry-baby fans need to move on.

The two funniest things that have happened in boxing this year.....

1.) Pacquiao fans continually calling JMM a cry-baby, because he insisted that he beat Manny 3x..... are now behaving like cry-babies

2.) Pacquiao fans who insisted that steroids are not a problem, and that standard commission testing is sufficient..... are now the sports biggest advocates for OSDT's

Comment

Because, idiot, Pacquiao was starting to beat the living hell out of JMM after he got up from his first KD. He knocked him down, bloodied him, rocked him all over the place, made him fight his fight. Then all of a sudden, for the first time in 4 fights he gets caught by a perfect punch that ends the fight. Do you understand it a bit better now? How about your tummy, does it feel better now that you understand?
                What is your deal? Your on hear screaming at everyone that is celebrating this one. Do you remember the first thre fights? They all had ebs and flows. So Pac was winning a couple rounds. Who's to say that Marquez doesn't settle down and wins the next couple even if he doesn't knock pac out. Sorry Manny lost the invincibility. Marquez decided to load up on his counters more than usual instead of trying to land combinations. Btw name me a fight where Pac hasn't lunged in with that jab jab straight left. Its what he does and Marquez has the skill level and mental clarity to punch with him. This time he decided to put all the leverage into single shots. He was to passive after he knocked down pac. JMM commited several mistakes himself that got pac in the fight. JMM is at least pacs equal if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by dnut17 View Post
                  What is your deal? Your on hear screaming at everyone that is celebrating this one. Do you remember the first thre fights? They all had ebs and flows. So Pac was winning a couple rounds. Who's to say that Marquez doesn't settle down and wins the next couple even if he doesn't knock pac out. Sorry Manny lost the invincibility. Marquez decided to load up on his counters more than usual instead of trying to land combinations. Btw name me a fight where Pac hasn't lunged in with that jab jab straight left. Its what he does and Marquez has the skill level and mental clarity to punch with him. This time he decided to put all the leverage into single shots. He was to passive after he knocked down pac. JMM commited several mistakes himself that got pac in the fight. JMM is at least pacs equal if not better.
                  Yea, the guy is a little too worked up, but the post he responded to made the Pac Hatton comparison, which is way off.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
                    Then why did you suggest that Mayweather should fight him.
                    What I was saying is that if Mayweather who has fought in the Jr Middle decides to fight Martinez at 154 and Martinez wins, I don't see JMM fighting that high in weight, Pac wont, Rios wont, Guerrero wont. The only guy I see fighting Martinez is Mayweather because he has fought in the Jr Middleweight Division. But I would pick Mayweather over Martinez.

Comment

It doesn't matter that Pac WAS taking the fight over. Its scheduled for 12 rounds. There will always be a lot of twists between good fighters in a 12 round fight. The better fighter won, its that simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X