Let's kill this one Boxing myth - ''Barrera took Naseem's heart''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Its a true story.

Naz put the fear of god up Barerra. So much so that he actually needed a year to morph into a "boxer" before he dared step in the ring with a past prime Prince.

Comment

Didn't Hamed duck Floyd earlier on in their career?? At 130 or something?? I'm sure I read that once.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Didn't Hamed duck Floyd earlier on in their career?? At 130 or something?? I'm sure I read that once.
        He never fought at 130

Comment

You heard wrong, that fight was gonna be made if Hamed got past Barrera.

He didn't so the rest is history...

Comment

Floyd called him out at the end of the Corrales fight and Merchant told him that "Hamed wouldn't want any of you Floyd."

Comment

Barrera took his spine and replaced it with a wet ramen noodle.

Comment

Floyd called him out at the end of the Corrales fight and Merchant told him that "Hamed wouldn't want any of you Floyd."
                oh ok, Larry Merchant said so, so that obviously means it must be true eh?

Comment

So that automatically means Naz ducked him?

HBO also tried to perpetuate the myth that Naz ducked Juan Manuel Marquez when the truth is Marquez rejected his highest ever purse to fight him and said his style was too difficult and he needed more time to prepare for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    oh ok, Larry Merchant said so, so that obviously means it must be true eh?
                    Uhh???? When did I say that Merchant's words were confirmation of a duck???

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Oh and he also took his metabolism
                      Take the soul and teh body will follow.

Comment

Working...
                      X