i need to get this off my chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to get this off my chest

alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.

hahaha this is so ****in true!!! i was just thinking that ronnie nathanielz is a biased nut hugger hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
      alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

lol that was funny green k sent

and yes fuk ariza

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
        alex ariza, FUCK YOU

/signed

Comment

Let him talk, its fun to read his comments!

Comment

Im sending you a friend request TS

you are an ATG now.

Comment

any of you guys notice how ariza is in pacquiao's corner during fights?

........... why?

is phil landman in cotto's corner? was mackie shilstone in roy or bhop's corner?

what is this dude doing there??

Comment

Ok, I get the anger at Ronnie but seriously, if a reporter is asking questions do you honestly think Ariza should say, "sorry, I'm just a trainer, I have no opinions on the matter". Its not like the guy is holding press conferences just to be heard.

People take these 2 line statements way too ****ing seriously.

Comment

lol you will eventually learn, when you open the article and you see the name Ronnie, do not continue reading. don't even try to read his stupid last name. dont read the title, or the first paragraph. just close it. oyu know its pro-asian boxer bull**** nuthugging

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    Ok, I get the anger at Ronnie but seriously, if a reporter is asking questions do you honestly think Ariza should say, "sorry, I'm just a trainer, I have no opinions on the matter". Its not like the guy is holding press conferences just to be heard.

People take these 2 line statements way too ****ing seriously.
                    how about "i am manny pacquiao's conditioning coach, therefore, i am not involved in the negotiations for this fight so i am not at liberty to disclose any information. i'll be happy to answer questions concerning pacquiao's conditioning"

Comment

Working...
                    X