Beercules Cat Updates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Mine was going to be if i didn't save her ass
    i got a pretty big house so i have a couple of rooms i set up for fostering little ones until they get homes. They even have a 50" tv that i leave on animal planet. A lot better than cages at the shelter. I get plenty of perks from the Animal society though.

And chicks dig it

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      i got a pretty big house so i have a couple of rooms i set up for fostering little ones until they get homes. They even have a 50" tv that i leave on animal planet. A lot better than cages at the shelter. I get plenty of perks from the Animal society though.

And chicks dig it
      Chicks do dig cats, and everyone is over here making fun of me.

You must go through a lot of Fancy Feast

Comment

Chicks do dig cats, and everyone is over here making fun of me.

Friskies bro...an ass of it. And fuking cat litter.

Im drunk as fuk tonight :AOR:

Comment

Friskies bro...an ass of it. And fuking cat litter.

Im drunk as fuk tonight :AOR:
          what did you drink tonight?

Comment

Isn't Fancy Feast the high brow ****? I don't let my cat fux with that type of ****. Nope. I get the no name brand stuff. I get my cat the Hungry Man version of cat wet food.

Comment

what did you drink tonight?
              Last night....

Vanilla Crown Royal. fuking blazing!!!!!!! I was fuked up as a football bat last night lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Isn't Fancy Feast the high brow ****? I don't let my cat fux with that type of ****. Nope. I get the no name brand stuff. I get my cat the Hungry Man version of cat wet food.
                This is true I might have to switch it up. I can't be affording 60 cents a can. Are these people crazy?!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Last night....

Vanilla Crown Royal. fuking blazing!!!!!!! I was fuked up as a football bat last night lol
                OOOOO I tried that once and it's very good. I'm more of a vodka kind of guy, and beer (obviously) lol.

Comment

This is true I might have to switch it up. I can't be affording 60 cents a can. Are these people crazy?!

OOOOO I tried that once and it's very good. I'm more of a vodka kind of guy, and beer (obviously) lol.
                  I just saw the commercial on tv about the vanilla Crown and had to try it. Im in this fuking vanilla kick right now. Vanilla Pepsi vanilla power bars vanilla sprite Im hooked on Vanilla Vodka. Got a bottle of that in the freezer now. Vodka is my choice. Do they got vanilla beer? Ill try that too. Fuk bro im taking vanilla shlts lol

Comment

I just saw the commercial on tv about the vanilla Crown and had to try it. Im in this fuking vanilla kick right now. Vanilla Pepsi vanilla power bars vanilla sprite Im hooked on Vanilla Vodka. Got a bottle of that in the freezer now. Vodka is my choice. Do they got vanilla beer? Ill try that too. Fuk bro im taking vanilla shlts lol
                    Haha you are a vanilla addict

They probably do have vanilla beer somewhere, I have never seen it though

Comment

• Hold on...

Comment

Working...
                      X