Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd pick Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
      I agree! Tyson is all wrong for Wlad, just like Vitali is all wrong for Tyson. Most of Wlad's opponent were shorter than him, but he didn't have an opponent who would use his short height as a strenght against him. They couldn't use the head movement and couldn't cut the distance (so they were sitting ducks for his jab), that exactly what Tyson would do. Even Jennings did well against him every time he used the head movement and fought at close range.
      I forgott about Jennings, yes, the man put a really decent fight, but Wlad's power it's something else.

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!!

Wlad chin 8/10 haha.
        Tyson chin 8.5/?! You drunk.

Tyson had a ****ING outstanding chin and Wlad's chin is about a 6/10 at a PUSH!

Wlad skill higher than Tyson SMH!

And I hate Tyson.

Comment

Wtf is this?

This is Iron Mike Tyson who had Cuz D'Amato who IMO was the key guy to unlocking Mike's true potential!

Wlad gets brutalized, too fast, too strong and this is the Mike that used his jab and his head movement at that time would've troubled the fighters he eventually lost to!

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
            To beat tyson u had to fight him, wlad has 0 inside game. Tyson ko
            That's not what you said on ESPN...you said Tyson was a overatted midget of sorts?

Comment

Wlad by late KO.. This would play out exactly like Lennox-Tyson but the only thing being Wlad will be hurt and will probably go down early.. The transformation In Wlad's game and with Manny in his corner they would break Tyson down round by round and tire him out..

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                No disrespect, but I don't see your comparisons lining up. Sanders was 6'4 (to Tyson's 5'10) and the style he used to beat Wlad was to fight tall and eat Wlad's punches in order to deal heavier ones back. Tyson was much, much different. He didn't stand there and eat punches, he slipped and weaved his way in.

A much more relevant fight is Klitschko v Povetkin. They're are a LOT of parallels there, including reach/height, and the way Povetkin tried to work his was in and got shut down repeatedly. I wish I could say Mike would have won this but I don't see it happening.
                Thats how I always say the Klitschko/Tyson fight play out similar to the Klitschko/Povetkin fight

Comment

Tyson was great fighter but I think we all know he never possessed the ability to time travel. Good subtle troll job, op.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    No disrespect, but I don't see your comparisons lining up. Sanders was 6'4 (to Tyson's 5'10) and the style he used to beat Wlad was to fight tall and eat Wlad's punches in order to deal heavier ones back. Tyson was much, much different. He didn't stand there and eat punches, he slipped and weaved his way in.

A much more relevant fight is Klitschko v Povetkin. They're are a LOT of parallels there, including reach/height, and the way Povetkin tried to work his was in and got shut down repeatedly. I wish I could say Mike would have won this but I don't see it happening.
                    Great analogy.

Comment

Tyson by death.

Comment

Working...
                      X