Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Saul Alvarez. Who Wins. Public Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is trying to take us all for fools.

Comment

• voted alvy via dec. not saying 3g cant beat alvy, just saying i dont think he will. alvy has a nice blend of power/boxer. i think 3g is too power happy. vs the wrong guy, hes gonna get caught. alvy might be that guy.

Comment

• Despite how golovkin looked last night, Canelo ain't slick. GGG beats that statue. Daniel Jacobs got robbed

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Despite how golovkin looked last night, Canelo ain't slick. GGG beats that statue. Daniel Jacobs got robbed
          need to create a new poll to see how people feel now LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            need to create a new poll to see how people feel now LMAO
            Comments speak as loud as votes

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              Comments speak as loud as votes
              then create a new poll and lets see. because the way people view GGG now as opposed to just a year ago is telling. Dude has been exposed and look like shyt his last 2 fights. This fake cloak of invincibility is gone.

Comment

• A few years ago, 90/10 ggg, a couple years ago 75/25 ggg, last year 60/40 ggg

But right now, it's 50/50 for me and by the time they actually fight, I'll probably be leaning ever so slightly to canelo.

NEVER imagined is say that.

I do imagine ggg will be on point and extremely motivated for the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

• Still Golovkin for me. I think Jacobs beats him too.

Comment

• Lmao 70% god damn the hype is/was real. Time for a new poll after the Chavez fight. This is 2 yrs old

Comment

• Still going with Canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X