No announcement yet.

BoxingScenes worst posters list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
    Laced is blinded by a casual soccer fan boy patriotism mentality, look past and beyond it and their is a good poster in there, somewhere.

i like lacedup as much as any of the guys on the forum, but he's gone to the dark side ever since fury became HW champion of the world and outed the zionist / lizard conspiracy.

Comment

• without derranged the list is incomplete and unofficial!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        jewish reptile
        Don't mock or you'll be subjected to me tainting your jelly donuts too, the allegations of Fluff Furry and Hughie Peckerwood sticking needles up their butt holes were totally bogus, it was me I laced their donuts using my shape shifting abilities. That's how I roll, except on Saturdays shomer shabbos, I don't roll on Saturdays. Jewish day of rest. The Jewish day of rest. That means that you don't work, you don't drive a car, you don't fücking ride in a car, you don't handle money, you don't turn on the oven, and you sure as **** don't fücking roll!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i like lacedup as much as any of the guys on the forum, but he's gone to the dark side ever since fury became HW champion of the world and outed the zionist / lizard conspiracy.
          Well Laced is onto something just as Fluff and Peckerwood are, I can sympathise with him. Those damn lizards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewish Reptile View Post
            Are you angry you could not make n0.1 you should be happy with that, I can't get a place on Jubei's I've tried everything I've even tried bribe my way on, buy my way on that **** is a resilient shyt.
            It bummed me out,it really upset me.I'm gonna strive to get that number 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              It bummed me out,it really upset me.I'm gonna strive to get that number 1.
              As I said you should be happy you made the list. I can tell you were one of those kids never content with what he got at Hanukkah.

Comment

• That Beercules fellow is a pretty shitty poster IMO

Comment

• 5 yrs here and annie turned me red cos i said he was important. he told me was king around here and a guess he is. but i still think hes a funny ****

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    bro you just repped me yesterday.. im a quality poster, who cares if freedom wont have your back anymore for saying so
                    Hanz is a good poster.

Comment

• That f.ucker added me cause I returned the red K to him..

Comment

Working...
                      X