Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheating Latina chick at my place of work.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am that back door mofo. Unless I know the dude, then I steps away.

My old stanky chorizo is still in play. Some j women dish the poon off to me, and I dunk with authority when I can.

I don't run up and down the court, I stays in the cut, then mash it home when it comes.

I say baby I am open/available gimme the ball, and when it comes I take it to the hole.
    Darryl Dawkins type dunks.

The old man still has that gorilla dunking power!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Your wife moving funny sometimes?
      Joke of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        I saw this woman come and go and rarely speak to anyone. Big @ss and carries herself well. I always thought her husband, whom i found out is also latino, is a lucky guy. Well, that's until yesterday when my friend dropped the bomb on me. He and i were standing talking for a bit and she walks by, then she gave him one of most lovely and beautiful greetings i have ever heard her uttered. I turned to him and asked him what was that all about and he smiled slyly and said thats his @ss. I was surprised because it never crossed my mind for a bit. I know my friend is really high on ****, walks around with ky jelly and black condoms. Then proceed to tell me, he is digging her out for a 1 yr and half. He claims she loves it up the @ss and always buys him stuff, clothes and shoes, etc.

I felt bad for the husband. It is one thing for the wife to give away the pvssy, but to be buying another man stuff, while you are probably buying her stuff is kinda ****ed up. She could be spending that money on her kids, too. Shyt like this always make me question my own relationship.
        **** that puto of a husband Alexkid mother ****ed! Ay Dios Mio, get yours off the ****ing top, it is good for, you, her, and her Latino Alexkid b1tch azz mother ****er!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          I agree. Dafuq would you let another man get with your woman? Nothing beta about protecting what is yours. Only a cuck would let another dude bang his girl.
          Is it really your choice if she wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I am that back door mofo. Unless I know the dude, then I steps away.

My old stanky chorizo is still in play. Some j women dish the poon off to me, and I dunk with authority when I can.

I don't run up and down the court, I stays in the cut, then mash it home when it comes.

I say baby I am open/available gimme the ball, and when it comes I take it to the hole.
            Darryl Dawkins type dunks.

The old man still has that gorilla dunking power!
            Hahahaha. ****ed up world we live. Keep dunking old man.

Comment

Hahahaha. ****ed up world we live. Keep dunking old man.
              I thank the creator daily for the Alexkid's of the world who take themselves out of the game.

This is an amazing time to be alive.

Video game players, self haters, things couldn't be better!

I dunks with authority!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I ain't got **** to do with this. No clue why you're bringing up what I'm down or not down for, but nah I'm not into open relationships so this wouldn't be cool with me at all. But I'm not the prototype for all human relationships either. Different types of people got different ways of showing appreciation or love.

Maybe this chick just shows appreciation to this guy with gifts. Maybe she is buying **** for her kids too. Maybe she's buying **** for her husband too. Maybe she's just a gift giver in general. Maybe her husband is a *******. Maybe her husband is cheating to or maybe he's cool with her cheating. Maybe she's just a dirty hoe. Far too few details seem to be known about this situation to really make some sort of moral decision on this chick in particular over the seeming least of her "crimes" which isn't giving up her a$$ to this dude, but apparently buying him a watch.
                Dude, Pandas are supposed to be cool. You need a chill pill for it was a question based on the position you took on the issue. It doesn't matter if the woman makes more, she will still want some from you. It is just something women do---always having their hand out. So, for me to give her my money and she palmed it off to a next man, because he is plunging her shyt tank, is just the ultimate betrayal.

Side note: Sounds like you are similar situation---being supported by a next man's money. Also, my friend in this situation doesn't need the gifts. Dude has two Mercedes SUV--one for work and another weekend flex.

Comment

Dude, Pandas are supposed to be cool. You need a chill pill for it was a question based on the position you took on the issue.
                  I didn't take a position for myself. I more or less just said different strokes for different folks. Why people think everyone should act like they act is beyond me. Everyone isn't the same.

And the "normal" is constantly changing & multiple partners & side pieces is one of those things more & more people are down for &/or okay with in a "regular" relationship. It used to be something only rich mfers were down for (being cool with it, not doing it, cuz everyone has always been doing it), but it seems like its trickled down more & there are various levels of depth with this from open relationships to what I don't know won't hurt me type relationships.

Comment

I saw this woman come and go and rarely speak to anyone. Big @ss and carries herself well. I always thought her husband, whom i found out is also latino, is a lucky guy. Well, that's until yesterday when my friend dropped the bomb on me. He and i were standing talking for a bit and she walks by, then she gave him one of most lovely and beautiful greetings i have ever heard her uttered. I turned to him and asked him what was that all about and he smiled slyly and said thats his @ss. I was surprised because it never crossed my mind for a bit. I know my friend is really high on ****, walks around with ky jelly and black condoms. Then proceed to tell me, he is digging her out for a 1 yr and half. He claims she loves it up the @ss and always buys him stuff, clothes and shoes, etc.

I felt bad for the husband. It is one thing for the wife to give away the pvssy, but to be buying another man stuff, while you are probably buying her stuff is kinda ****ed up. She could be spending that money on her kids, too. Shyt like this always make me question my own relationship.

I never trust them until they have really proved them selves and i never commit or am exclusive either. Very rarely.

Chicks are smart

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                      Open relationships... How many of you guys are in a current relationship? How many of you guys cheat? Guess the real question is why put up with all that drama? Why not just f.uck who you want when you want and not have to worry about relationship problems? I mean if you find a ***** you like and thinking about marrying her... They yeah go exclusive... But if ur just f.ucking and ain't going nowhere or don't want to go nowhere... What's it matter who else either of you are f.ucking? make sure you keep that relationship open otherwise that b.itch is just going to try to tie u down...
                      An open relationship is when you have a girlfriend and you don't care if she screws other men, otherwise known as a "cuck".

What you're suggesting is:

"This ain't serious, I'm not looking for a girlfriend nor tying down with anyone just to be clear, so let's have fun baby." Like one former girl I had, she said "We're just **** buddies!" and that was it.

In reality some people want to settle down and have a family, problem is sometimes they don't choose the better options that are available, instead they go with the dumb hot chick who doesn't know how to cook, who doesn't tell you when she's going out and only wants to party all weekends, doesn't care much about her immediate family and has never picked up a broom before in her life.

My advice would be get to know that little woman before you're sure you wanna tie her up with you:

Does she call or text you multiple times a day?
                      Does she like kids? Would she be a good mother?
                      Did her parents raised her to be a normal human being or a spoiled brat who still think she's a princess?
                      Does she knows what hard work and dedication is, has she gone through it?
                      Does she have goals in her life?
                      Is she good at her job?
                      Is she the type that fakes illness to call in sick even though she's perfectly fine and probably wants to go to the beach with her good-for-nothing friends?
                      Is she lazy?
                      Is her bathroom clean?
                      Is she an attention whore?
                      Can she live 5 minutes without her cellphone without complaining about it?
                      Would you be ok with her hanging out with her friends, specially when some of them are males who probably wanna screw her brains out?
                      Can she cook?
                      Does she spends too much time on worthless things like social media, T.V, celebrities etc?
                      Is she a boxing fan?

You know the works, anyways good hunting

Comment

Working...
                      X