Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did NOT write this. From another poster/forum, a few years ago.

Funny thing about conspiracies, and theories, is that often times the other parts of the "plan" are important parts, but made to DISTRACT from a very simple truth!

This is how it has always been, and this is the most important aspect of it all. If you confront people with the "simple" evidence (which is the driver landed fatal blow) people will reject it having been so used to such a complex conspiracy theory that no one will ever figure out!

It is Genius when you think about it, formulate a massive plan to take out JFK who was a threat to national security of the secret government. But the one thing they were counting on was the man hiding in plain sight, with the means to finish him directly. While everyone around the grassy knoll, the buildings, and even people within the car were panicking, they had no idea what was going on, greer took the final shot. It was the perfect distraction.

edit the film that proves it.

Comment

• "Noooooooooooooo. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

[IMG]http://ist2-2.filesor.com/***********.com/2/2/4/3/22438/1/I/n/X/1InXX/AceVentura2.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• 7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.

8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,” I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467

James Altgens was a press photographer and shared some mighty fine testimony that supports Greer's shot from the driver's seat. The pistol mention has some mighty fine company.

Comment

• How could the driver shoot him when the shot that killed him entered the right side of his head and exited on his right side?

His body was thrown to the left and back. The driver couldn't have shot him, the fatal shot came from the grassy knoll

Comment

• Jim Marrs told this huge lie three years ago. He doesn't care that he's a proven liar because he'll never (likely) be asked by anyone in the media about Greer's hands being off the steering wheel just seconds before he shot the wounded President.

He lied because he knew he could probably get away with it indefinitely but those days of claiming authority are over. Jim Marrs cannot debate against this proof because he'd have to answer to the running video which depicts the exact opposite of his absurd lie. He would have to prove the negative that Greer's hands can be seen clearly and are NOT off the wheel moving around while he passes a mystery object bleached white/grey just like they clearly are.

I have studied first-generation clear prints of the Zapruder film and it is apparent that while it may be questionable as to why Greer turned and looked back at Kennedy and then could not recall that fact for the Warren Commission, at no time did his two hands leave the steering wheel of the limousine. There are plenty of real conspiracies out there without dragging this old wheezer up again.

Mountebank, pronounced "MOUN-tih-bank," has an interesting origin, in the Italian phrase "monta in banco." It describes a "doctor" who would "mount a bench" in the marketplace. Standing a bit higher than the crowd enabled people to hear his sales pitch and see the potions and powders he claimed were medical cures that never failed — claims as bogus as his credentials. A mountebank is a fast-talking crook pretending to be an expert.

Comment

• I wish i had the willpower to sift through the entirety of this thread as it seems really interesting.

Could you not just some everything up in a few key bullet points lad?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                I wish i had the willpower to sift through the entirety of this thread as it seems really interesting.

Could you not just some everything up in a few key bullet points lad?.
                Bullet point's basically in the title: "Driver Shot Kennedy".

Comment

• http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/23/...en-conspiracy/

Scary stuff. If the Government wants you to shut your truth-Spilling ass, then your truth-spilling ass will be shut.

Comment

• http://www.reelz.com/smokinggun/

Current program on Bravo or Ovation or some other insignificant station had a program on that introduces some person's theory that a Secret Service agent in the following car heard the shots, grabbed an AR-15 from the floorboard and accidentally shot Kennedy as he was releasing the safety. It aired Sunday, 11-3 on ReelzChannel.

Apparently there are film clips that show the agent with the AR-15.

Hugh Betzner apparently saw the driver shoot jfk with a revolver. He also saw Hickey with his rifle. Hickey did not fire his rifle and I'd love to see even one witness who said so. Numerous witnesses reported the SS shooting back. HICKEY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SHOOTING BACK AND SHOT JFK, AS HE WAS BEHIND HIM. JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Betzner confirms that two guns were in the motorcade, one being the handgun that the driver used to assassinate the President and the other pulled out by an agent in the follow-up car. The firecracker reference is a subtle way of saying a shot was fired in the car.

I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle.

I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass.
                    Last edited by 7forever; 11-17-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes...ville-nix_news

Advance to 1:09 for the close-up. Robert Groden narrarates but ignores Greer's left arm movement and focuses on the headshot.

I started looking at the Zapruder film in 7-09 and it went from there. I got the closeup of Greer's arm going over in 9-2010. That's what's made it factual. I paid a guy a whopping thirty dollars to enhance it. Once that was clear this case was closed for everyone willing to look past all the nonsense that came before it. If Greer's left arm really moved back toward JFK just the way it appears to in Zapruder, then he was definitely the shooter. They apparently had to create a cartoon of Greer shooting jfk, which is quite comical to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X