Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac Loses Will You Question His 147 Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't take away the Cotto win from him and that is really the only notable one on his dossier at welter.

Comment

Nope, he's war torn and over the hill to begin with.

Comment

Not just for losing to Marquez that would be stupid. He's always been a bad style clash for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Can't take away the Cotto win from him and that is really the only notable one on his dossier at welter.
          I think the Bradley win was also a good victory, only time will tell but I think Bradley will have a solid career when its all said and done and whilst he might not have a victory on paper, i still count it as a win for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            I think the Bradley win was also a good victory, only time will tell but I think Bradley will have a solid career when its all said and done and whilst he might not have a victory on paper, i still count it as a win for Pac
            If he had one sure but I don't think he did. And he didn't, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              If he had one sure but I don't think he did. And he didn't, actually.
              On paper, you are right, as I stated, just my opinion differs from the paper, but thats all good. I still think his 147 run has been OK, not great

Comment

He's over the hill so I wouldn't read a huge amount into it, especially against Marquez. As far as his welterweight run goes, he has looked sensational against questionable opposition at times.

And as ever, I challenge those who criticise a fighters opponents to list who he should have fought instead, and when. If you don't do so, you don't have much of a case.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                  eh if he loses decisively its most likely because he is simply not the fighter he was a few years ago, he's clearly been slipping over the past year or two
                  yep... pac has lost that edge and that hunger... his body is breaking down and getting older... pac is on the downslide and any mofo who doesn't recognize that is blind

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    he's not fighting flatfooted opponents anymore
                    Good fighter like Morales, Barrera, Cotto, etc were flatfooted. in your pea size brain...while if someone keep moving backward to avoid being knocked out and waits for you to punch first otherwise he won't punch a single punch is good for you.
                    Last edited by whirlwind; 12-04-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

if manny looses i wont question his 147 run ! but i will question how marquez who was getting knocked down against manny left and right in his first two fights ! but some how he hired a known steroid dealer , and he didnt get knocked down once in their third fight ! that seem suspicious to me !

first fight manny dropped marquez 3 times ! fight shouldve been stopped but due to joe cortez incopetence it went on ! and thanks to a judge incorrectly scoring a round the fight was ruled a draw ! but true historians of boxing like me know whats what

2nd fight . manny droped marquez 2 times ! the ref shouldve gave marquez a standing 8 count because he was only held up by the roaps !

3rd fight ! marquez hires a trainer who has a track record of peds ! and what happens ? some how manny didnt drop maruez one !! some how punches that was sending marquez into oblivion dint faze him ! hmmm something isnt right !

4th fight is yet to be seen ! but judging by how fast marquez has suddenly become ! and juding by all the pure muscle marquez has put on in such a short period of time ! something is going on !

Comment

Working...
                      X