Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Mike "Mile High" Alvarado vs. Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all his skill Rigo can't take a punch and Donaire will definitely hit him hard at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      These guys need to actually fight Donaire, its getting ridiculuos
      As boring a fight as it makes, it's incredible to watch. These are world class fighters, guys who are very used to winning, who are not stupid in the least. They are afraid, deathly afraid, of Donaire's power, and he usually ends up proving there's a reason for that.

Comment

• Rios just annoys the **** out of me but this was a good victory. But with the scorecards the way they were it wouldnt have mattered that he was getting beat up cause it was already arranged for him to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Rios just annoys the **** out of me but this was a good victory. But with the scorecards the way they were it wouldnt have mattered that he was getting beat up cause it was already arranged for him to win.
          What were the scorecards?

Comment

• Damn good fight Rios/Alvarado was.

Rios has a new fan in me.

Comment

• Loved the fight, I think the ref could have let it go just a little bit longer. I don't think Rios should get thrown in with Pac though, seriously wtf is up with Top Rank. Would like to see Rios/Matthysse

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• people dont like it that rios is still proving them wrong, still mad at the freddie roach impression rios made big deal. get over it, rios just put on a hell of a fight with alvarado.

Comment

• Rios is a beast.

I think he could threaten everyone at 140 with his Margarito style of fighting. He would remain dangerous even if he was outboxed, clearly.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• the only thing that upset about the fight is the way this fight was being hyped to be a gatti/ward type fight i mean it was a great fight but just as it was getting even better the ref stopped it, i felt it coulda gone a couple more rounds who knows what the outcome coulda of been? rios coulda went on to ko alvarado instead of that pre-mature stoppage or mike coulda won

id love to see a rematch

we wont see rios/matthyse or rios/garcia because of gbp vs toprank so why not make a rematch?

ima fan of both fighters but rios would be dumb to fight manny pacquiao
                    Last edited by nm2tx32; 10-15-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X