• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    stop being a cry baby

vitali won

get over it
    Like I care about the sorry ass sisters,the one top fighter Vitali faced in his career stopped him.As for Solis if you really think he was koed you are the delusional nuthugger.
    Last edited by MARKBNLV; 03-22-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Damn, that's really bad. I hope Solis can make a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
        stop posting this bull**** man..the punch landed,wasnt hard..solis clearly tore his knee up..damn..did vitali win yes..was it a ko punch?? hell no

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
          read my sig, watch the temple shot gifs and watch this video

Solis got KTFO by a beautiful half uppercut/half hook counter punch
          Unless you actually took the MRI of Solis' knee, I'm going to take the doctor's opinion over yours. Is that crazy?

Comment

Odlanier Solis injury update..... SERIOUS

"Possibly a career-ending injury" were my exact words (in Finnish) to my friends who were watching the fight with me. Sad, Solis has talent, his amateur bouts are beautiful to watch, but he chose to eat it away...

Comment

The same f@s like Blobby who are trying to discredit Vitali's win because of the injury are the same people who act like Chris Byrd was a badass who KTFO Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Like I care about the sorry ass sisters,the one top fighter Vitali faced in his career stopped him.As for Solis if you really think he was koed you are the delusional nuthugger.
                you obviously do, cause if you didn't you wouldn't of post it..

i might be a delusional nuthugger, but your a delusional hater, mad cause the klitschkos are white guys defeating black guys

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                  you obviously do, cause if you didn't you wouldn't of post it..

i might be a delusional nuthugger, but your a delusional hater, mad cause the klitschkos are white guys defeating black guys
                  Do you boys honestly never tire of this? Its ridiculous.

Watched the fight. Clearly an injury. Only saved him from receiving a serious beatdown though.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    The same f@s like Blobby who are trying to discredit Vitali's win because of the injury are the same people who act like Chris Byrd was a badass who KTFO Vitali.
                    That is so ****ing true, what hypocrites.

--Vitali hit crazy hard! -- Shannon Briggs
                    Last edited by ChopperRead; 03-23-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X