Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Bruce Lee beat a Professional Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
    Michael jai white is better than Wesley... About on par with JCVD to me. Both karate guys. So it fits. Machida has shown karate can be used as a base to fight effectively. Most intriguing to me about Bruce is the combination of physical specimen, long range techniques (kicks, leaping strikes) and of course wing chun technique that would make him a nightmare to engage at close range.

Jai White is good, in a classic karate kind of way.. But doesn't have the same diversity of technique as Bruce had. At least to me.
    Michael Jai White has all of that minus the Wing Chun, plus he trained with professional Boxers and Mixed Martial Artists. He's added Mixed Martial Arts to his arsenal which you can see displayed in the videos I mentioned.

Bruce Lee was a great pioneer and inspiration for the Martial Arts community. I think more entertaining Martial Arts movies have come out since his time and some Martial Arts movie stars do have the complete package but Bruce Lee will always get respect as the first of his genre to really become a breakthrough success.
    Last edited by MysticNinjaJay; 08-01-2014, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X