No announcement yet.

Little girl help guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    Nah bro I sent her packing she keeps calling and texting but I ain't replying , if it was like a kiss in a club or a minor mess up and she came clean maybe I'd think about forgiving her, but she had a relationship with someone else. Not only does that show I'm not enough for her but she lied and can't be trusted.
    Just don't let it **** it up for all future women. Yes keep your guard up, yes take everything females say with a grain of salt but don't let it be the case where this girl ****ing it up means you will never trust any female ever. Just never trust them hoes fully my man.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      Yeah any relationship after a year your in deep, I've never trusted girls 100% but this is a bit surreal like it would be in ur case since ur girl seems like the whole package aswell, u think damn if this girl did it I wonder what is out there.
      I'm just like you man. Nver trust a girl 100 percent. But then with that you can never know what true love really is you know

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Just don't let it **** it up for all future women. Yes keep your guard up, yes take everything females say with a grain of salt but don't let it be the case where this girl ****ing it up means you will never trust any female ever. Just never trust them hoes fully my man.
        Yeah bro thanks, and ur exactly right. Key word don't trust them "fully"

Comment

Happens to the best of us. Girls and guys are different in a lot of way, but the same in a lot of ways as well. Some guys cheat, some don't. Some girls cheat, some don't. As much as possible for you, don't dwell on this. Find comfort in your friends and don't wait a super long time to get back out there. There is a good girl somewhere out there for you. And there are many fish in the sea. Just look at your avi. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
            Who wouldnt be surprised at a well hung Mexican?
            Woman are snakes. I learned a long time ago not to trust them 100%. Still sucks when they burn you though.

Comment

screenshots of said text please and also who is in your avi?

Comment

Sucks man. Looks like its time to whore your di ck out to willing women. :P... When I look back..the times i had AFTER breakups were the best. At the time not so much...but plenty of fine ass was had when I didnt care.

Comment

It's a shame but you did the right thing.

It's good to hear when guys refuse to get messed around by a stupid woman.

Comment

I ain't buying it...

Newb making a thread like this and the guy in question is called 'Dorian'. Who's alt are you?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      I ain't buying it...

Newb making a thread like this and the guy in question is called 'Dorian'. Who's alt are you?
                      I've used other forums bro they not too different , but I'm still very green make no mistake. I can easily post pics of her texts and all and calls but what good will that do? Plus idk if mods will get me In trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X