Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people on this site are into invading others' privacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people on this site are into invading others' privacy?

Are you into invading others privacy? I know i am, really doesn't bother me. Im sure others have invaded mine, so oh well.

You're weird.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
      You're weird.
      Someone is upset until it gets real, wasn't even talking about you SON.

Comment

Does this involve nude pictures? If so I don't want to know.

Comment

Erm, ok....

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Does this involve nude pictures? If so I don't want to know.
            If a woman sends nudes, she realizes they are the property of the public. You can always send a ho nudes to me.
            The thing about the idiot who keeps posting in my threads, i can get him if i REALLY cared enough to do so. Like if i got banned from here, i would fuck him up just because.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
              If a woman sends nudes, she realizes they are the property of the public. You can always send a ho nudes to me.
              The thing about the idiot who keeps posting in my threads, i can get him if i REALLY cared enough to do so. Like if i got banned from here, i would fuck him up just because.
              Roy, I was just kidding around because no one knew what you where talking about. Sounds like you have someone to drag into the thunderdome.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post

Again, you're weird.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Roy, I was just kidding around because no one knew what you where talking about. Sounds like you have someone to drag into the thunderdome.
                  Im just feeling things out since an admin had to intervene before.

Comment

wha gwan? what's happening here?? i have enough info to obliterate a poster who i can't stand. I'm just going to wait it out though, see if the turd cleans up his act. you'd be sacrificing your account to do it so you've got to pick the right time.

Comment

Working...
                    X