No announcement yet.

Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    So why do we have self-defence laws in place then? Just to decorate law books?
    why don't you post up an example of canadian self defence laws....this should be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      see, now you're going to make me ask...are you stoopid?

i have been saying that i would handle it the same way that you would except that i would expect to be prosecuted. wtf is so hard to understand you argumentative git?
      You are clearly ******ed.

WHY

IS

THERE

SELF-DEFENCE

LAWS,

IF

YOU

ARE

STILL

GOING

TO

POTENTIALLY

FACE

PROSECUTION

FOR

DEFENDING

YOURSELF?

FUKING IMBECILE

Comment

The man was in the process of touching his child? Have you all gone bat shit crazy? What was he supposed to do then? Please enlighten me as to what the correct, law abiding response should have been?

I am absolutely baffled.
        So, am I.

You would asume this would be a topic were there's absolutely no discussion.

Comment

No, I am a mother, and a compassionate human being, who would literally choke the life out of anyone who touched my children like that. If you think that I would stand idly by whilst some pervert was in a room with my daughter and allow him to rape or molest her for 'justice's' sake, you are sorely mistaken.

I don't know any parent who would have acted any differently than this father did. Well ...
          good post! ... "are you American?"..."no I'm a mother..."

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            Trials cost money, time and the outcome is never certain. This man should not be punished in any way for doing what any normal father who loves his children would do. Not charging this man is not showing that he is above the law it is just common sense.
            yep. terrel, trials for misappropriated funds, theft, assault. they don't have trials for those offenses. why prosecuted a killing.

in case you are wondering that was sarcasm.

Comment

why don't you post up an example of canadian self defence laws....this should be good.
              Also, Matlock, this **** didn't happen in Canada, it happened in the US so why don't YOU go watch another episode of Law and Order and continue to try and sound like you know wtf you're on about, Or are you an expert at American Law now as well?

And Canada DOES have self defence laws.

I don't need to post an example, get your Google finger out of your arse and put it to work.

Comment

You are clearly ******ed.

WHY

IS

THERE

SELF-DEFENCE

LAWS,

IF

YOU

ARE

STILL

GOING

TO

POTENTIALLY

FACE

PROSECUTION

FOR

DEFENDING

YOURSELF?

FUKING IMBECILE
                i think you have me confused with yourself. show me where, in canadian self defense law, does it say that you won't stand trial if you catch somebody hurting your child.

who is the ******? why don't you read the phucking thread.

what the hell do you even know about canadian self defense law?

^^ the above is what the layman would call 'confident bull****'ting. she has no clue what she is talking about but doesn't want to admit she is wrong.

Comment

Also, Matlock, this **** didn't happen in Canada, it happened in the US so why don't YOU go watch another episode of Law and Order and continue to try and sound like you know wtf you're on about, Or are you an expert at American Law now as well?

And Canada DOES have self defence laws.

I don't need to post an example, get your Google finger out of your arse and put it to work.
                  i know where it happened. i have mentioned it more than once. if you read the thread....

i know canada has self defense laws...show me where it states that you get to walk if you kill somebody for hurting your child.

of course you don't need to post an example. that would be counter-productive to your bull**** argument.

Comment

i think you have me confused with yourself. show me where, in canadian self defense law, does it say that you won't stand trial if you catch somebody hurting your child.

who is the ******? why don't you read the phucking thread.

what the hell do you even know about canadian self defense law?

^^ the above is what the layman would call 'confident bull****'ting. she has no clue what she is talking about but doesn't want to admit she is wrong.
                    Honestly, 99% of the time you sound spun out. You think because you have an extensive vocabulary that this somehow implies intelligence. It does not.

I know plenty about self defence laws in Canada, ask my kids' dad about NOT facing charges when he KO'd some pervert who assaulted me whilst I was pregnant with our daughter. You think you know absolutely everything, I am here to tell you, you DO NOT.

This is why we have a justice system, it is at their discretion whether or not to proceed with charges, not yours. (Thank God)

Comment

• here you go, stupid.

http://www.davidgbayliss.com/murder-...fanticide.html

Comment

Working...
                      X